cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Time 5GB Bonus for activation

H2O
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I activated my plan ($25/30 days) in store in order to qualify for the 1 time 5GB bonus data on $25 or higher plans.  The activation chat team told me it should appear in my account within 4 business days.  It's now been 2 weeks since I have activated by plan; however, I still don't see the bonus 5GB on my account.  Can someone kindly help me and/or advise me as to how to proceed?

Thank you!!!

8 REPLIES 8

H2O

Hi all,

A ticket to a CSA solved the problem.  Thanks everyone.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@H2O 

This sounds like an in-store promo and is not a PM promo. 

You will need to go back to the store to add the bonus 5gb data.

Customers should not be sent back to the store for a service issue. Once the account has been activated, the retail location can no longer assist.  All customer support is provided online.

@H2O is that a Mobile Klinik deal

anyway, open  a ticket with PM CSA and they would be able to help.  They will probably need to confirm where you activated.  You should get it back without issue 

@BKNS27  PM should be able to help. .

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@H2O 

This sounds like an in-store promo and is not a PM promo. 

You will need to go back to the store to add the bonus 5gb data.

H2O

Hi,

I went to the exact location that the activation chat individual sent me to that qualified based on my postal code.  Therefore, I don't think the location can be the issue. I'll try the CSA.  Thanks.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@H2O 

Not all in store locations participated in that promotion.  It was location specific.  Did the in store rep state that you would get the one time 5GB data promotion also?  

You could ask CSA as described above.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you met the terms and conditions of the offer then submit a ticket to a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@H2O 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,if you don't see it you have 

to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,Explain your issue
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.