cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using another line to Port my number to koodo

Etae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Im thinking of either switching to koodo or trying to get Fido or something to price match. But

Do you think that if I use my legacy plan line to buy the sim and plan could i port my newer PM line with only 6gb/120$ per 3 months instead 

Wondering if this could work 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

@Etaewrote:

@NDesai so on the koodo website when you enter the promo code for the 4gb/40$ it asks for the validation which is my phone number with that plan o

Soooooon if I were to order the koodo plan 

But when I go and port my phone number which they are assuming is the one with the PM legacy plan. Can I instead use a different phone number than the one from the "validation code"

Sorry, i cannot verify that you will able to do this. 

Etae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@NDesai so on the koodo website when you enter the promo code for the 4gb/40$ it asks for the validation which is my phone number with that plan o

Soooooon if I were to order the koodo plan 

But when I go and port my phone number which they are assuming is the one with the PM legacy plan. Can I instead use a different phone number than the one from the "validation code"

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Etae Please provide more details on what exactly you are wondering about as i can't understand that part. 

Need Help? Let's chat.