cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nothing is working

Goss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just received my Sim and have ported my number. I'm trying to login and I don't get codes or they do not work. My phone will not work. Can someone please help me. I do not have a landline and need my phone working.

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

@Goss 

check Community inbox for their reply, they will reply within the same day

Goss

I gave permission to my old provider and it was not locked. Thank you for your help.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @G89 

if you cannot login to the PM app to enter your sim card number to start the service, please ask support agent to help.   you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Goss

I did email them. Do you know how long it takes for them to get back to you?

G89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I also was running into issues porting over. Make sure your phone isn’t locked to your previous carrier.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Goss 

did you use the PM app to try login? you need to use the app to complete the subscription if you cannot login, please open ticket with PM support and they can help to complete the rest of the subscription steps

Need Help? Let's chat.