cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS from public "For unresolved complaints about your wireless service you can contact the ccts"

uymai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got an sms from 5129, saying:

"Public Mobile here. For unresolved complaints about your wireless service, you can contact the CCTS at www.ccts-cprst.ca or 1-888-221-1687."

seems weird and out of the blue -- did they send it to everyone?

37 REPLIES 37

uymai

no complaints here.. i think i'm just going to go with someone at Public really dug the Airplane sketch on how to irritate people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSey8HRUhU

Thanks everyone, weird its only some of us

kingstonian

No compaints from me .. Plain sailing...

My fuirst thought was maybe it wasfor people who have had recent issues with PM?

kingstonian

Just got one to... out of the blue...

For people that got this message did you have a complaint or issue with PM to get on some list that this may have been sent out to?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@uymai... too funny, I just sat down to post the exact same question!!

I just received the same text message and it feels kinda weird, almost like they were forced to send out the message by a regulator or something.

It comes across as....  <If you don't like our response, deal with it... and if you still don't like it you can take it to this website>.

PM does not strike me as a company that would not try to fist things themselves first.

Either way... Happy Monday peeps!!!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

I havent received anything?

Need Help? Let's chat.