cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer get $25

Dinhlo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There was a promotion in March that new customer get $25 when sign up so I signed up.  Until now, I haven't receive the $25 yet. Please help. I need it to pay my bill.

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

@tmiikam wrote:

The referral works when a new customer activates in store as well. At least it did in my case, when activating in Walmart.

The $25 credit for both the referred and the person doing the referring was an online only promotion.  If you received it after activating in-store, that means that the person at Walmart did something strange by not using the store's official activation connection.  Either way, this promotion has not been around since March. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tmiikam wrote:

The referral works when a new customer activates in store as well. At least it did in my case, when activating in Walmart.

Per the subject line...this was a promo for online only.

Outside of a promo then yes any referral nets the new customer a $10 credit and the referring customer the $1/30 days reward.

tmiikam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Dinhlo wrote:

There was a promotion in March that new customer get $25 when sign up so I signed up.  Until now, I haven't receive the $25 yet. Please help. I need it to pay my bill.

Thanks. 

If you followed promo terms like @ZfromVanC mentioned, $25 credit should have been received in 72 hours or less.  If the terms not followed with you being referred and activated online, you will not receive.

If you did both things you have to ask moderators.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Dinhlo wrote:

Thanks. 

The $25 credit must be that  when you signed up as a new customer you had been referred by someone..If there's no one referred you, yon would'nt get credit.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Are you thinking of the $25 reward for friend referral? This was a promotion where when a new person signed up, if they put in the phone number of someone who reffered them, both people would receive a $25 reward. The new customer had to sign up online, not in a store.

Need Help? Let's chat.