cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need three month call usage history

shaguftatariq61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,    

I want to get call history of three months. Just wondering if possible to dowload it, It is very hartd to copy and patse 150 pages. Any other way so I can get history without  browsing 150 pages and again copy/pasting 150 pages.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Jb456  PM has mothballed a few workarounds available only to the moderators so unlikely. But, nothing to lose by asking.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite @Luddite 

Would the moderators not be able to download a CVS file for him?

Looking at "View Usage" it looks like system pulls an SQL search and displays it in an excel file to customers. I think it would be rather easy for them to export as CVS file and email to him.

Just a thought.....

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If you just need total time, check your phone for total call time. Don't know about Android but available on iPhones.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@shaguftatariq61 wrote:

Hello,    

I want to get call history of three months. Just wondering if possible to dowload it, It is very hartd to copy and patse 150 pages. Any other way so I can get history without  browsing 150 pages and again copy/pasting 150 pages.

Thanks

This won't 100% match Public Mobile's records, but it might be easier to use computer software or a phone app to save your phone's call history/logs.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shaguftatariq61 

At the time being, cut and paste 1 page at time is the only way.  It is time consuming.

I am doing it one page at a time and paste it to spreadsheet to analyse whether I should switch from $15 plan to $25 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.