Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

ne_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@J_PM Hello,

I think I deleted the message without responding. I see the 500 min on my account (may be from last year).

How can I get the rewards? Can Public Mobile resend the text message?

Thank you

@AE_Collector 

I erred....you will get it within the first week of January.

Did your Cha-ching text come at 11am Pacific?

@ejwebber wrote:

I received the text but unfortunately it was deleted by mistake. What can I do now to take advantage of the offer?

That’s easy! Read 150 pages of posts to see what the last few people did who deleted the text! Okay, never mind…. I am sure you don’t have 2 days with nothing better to do either….

AE_Collector

@darlicious 

By way of it first landing in my available funds or they are modifying the plan rate fro 6 months? I would assume they will process it at some point and then credit would be added to my available funds waiting for my next renewal to come around.

Oh and by the way, I did get a “Cha Ching” text at least 2, maybe 3 days after the activation.

AE_Collector

ejwebber

Worked perfectly, thanks

@hairbag1 

First one to speak is a monkey for a week!🐒

@ejwebber 

Text YES to 4911.

@ejwebber wrote:

I received the text but unfortunately it was deleted by mistake. What can I do now to take advantage of the offer?

Try texting YES to 4911.

Let us know if that works.

ejwebber

@JorB wrote:

Thanks just curious as they all (x5) already got the message, I have never received any texts from PB

You might have all notification from PM blocked.

JorB

Thanks just curious as they all (x5) already got the message, I have never received any texts from PB

@JorB   everyone will get it.  PM will send out sms up till Dec 15, so, still couple days to go

If you really not receive any sms by Dec 15, then open a ticket with PM and they will add back to you.  No worry, it's not limited quantities..so, you will have your bonus  🙂

@JorB wrote:

Wondering why I never received the free 2gigs like everyone else in my family did

Watch your text messages for a text from 4911 or 611. You should see directions to get the More is Merrier add-ons before Dec 15th.

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

JorB

Wondering why I never received the free 2gigs like everyone else in my family did

@barndoor 

Sounds like it to me....I think the fall 2016 promo thread had 1455.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey @darlicious  isn't that 1493 posts a new record ?  The advertising  dept will be just glowing ! 😀

And ...it has room to grow yet .

@vmeda There wasn't an automated link and there wasn't any yes button in the text message. You had to send a text mesaagw reply with the word yes.

@AE_Collector 

The first $5 bonus referral credit of the monthly 6 that you will recieve in succession will be credited to your account upon renewal.

vmeda

In original message there was a button to click yes to automatically confirm offer; did work for every phone in the household except one. System issue message prompts to try again, but automatic link already missing. Message would be more clear for customers if reads "try again later by typing yes in reply". Thank you for help.

@Hunttamera wrote:

Hello! 

Thank you, community, for answering my question yesterday. 

Since then, there have been MANY  more questions and answers for this topic, and the email notifications are filling up my email inbox. 

Is there a way that. Can leave this particular thread? 

In your Community settings, there's a tab called subscriptions and notifications. You can removce this thread form the list.  You can also disable any and all e-mail messages about notifications or choose to disable notififications for certain things.  Otherwise, you'll receive a notification (and e-mail message) each and every time someone posts a message or even edit's one. I turn them all off. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hunttamera : While reading this thread  scroll to the top and see next to Reply the 3 dots. Click them and choose unsubscribe.

Hunttamera

Hello! 

Thank you, community, for answering my question yesterday. 

Since then, there have been MANY  more questions and answers for this topic, and the email notifications are filling up my email inbox. 

Is there a way that. Can leave this particular thread? 

@PublicGoat 

@PublicGoat wrote:

Guess;   Bravos to PM.   But,   how are we to know that to reply "YES" involved that secret number 4911.   Thanx to the community I would have never figured it out.  Thank you PM for being a great communication company that fails miserably at communicating.      

I am assuming you did not get the promo text from PM yet….that is how you would know. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jdyo wrote:

This is a great news! However, I am out of Canada so cannot receive that text message. Is there any way I can get this holiday gift??

Contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

jdyo

This is a great news! However, I am out of Canada so cannot receive that text message. Is there any way I can get this holiday gift??

PublicGoat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Guess;   Bravos to PM.   But,   how are we to know that to reply "YES" involved that secret number 4911.   Thanx to the community I would have never figured it out.  Thank you PM for being a great communication company that fails miserably at communicating.      

@PublicGoat 

Sorry, still to cryptic for me….

by your “read other messages” I assumed you had already given more info in previous comments. Went back a couple of pages but see nothing in the 148 pages to date.

Yes the “will be instantly added” part didn’t come true. But that doesn’t prevent you from typing yes in the reply  box.

AE_Collector

saholl

Thank you!!

PublicGoat

read other messages.   send text to 4911 with only the word yes.  you'll receive an immediate reply stating the bonus is on your account............................easy peasy

Need Help? Let's chat.