Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

@Triciagreen222 wrote:

Thanks I appreciate your quick reply. I'm not on the $15 plan. It's been since Saturday morning that I got the text, which stated it would be applied instantly to my account.

I'm more interested in international LD minutes as I've got a couple of friends down south that I usually only FaceTime with. 🙂 I have submitted a ticket - I'm sure it's something simple and it may even turn up tomorrow.

While dependent on wifi or data...you can use FaceTime audio only. 

Triciagreen222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I appreciate your quick reply. I'm not on the $15 plan. It's been since Saturday morning that I got the text, which stated it would be applied instantly to my account.

I'm more interested in international LD minutes as I've got a couple of friends down south that I usually only FaceTime with. 🙂 I have submitted a ticket - I'm sure it's something simple and it may even turn up tomorrow.

@Triciagreen222   some customers need to wait 24 hours or 48 hours before seeing the bonus on the account

Just curious, do you have $15 plan ?  Someone said the delay is more on the $15 plan

@softech wrote:

no theory.. people on RFD said the issue to the delay was mainly on $15 plan.   I am still gathering facts

$15 customers are most in need and appreciative of the 2gb of data. 

The LD minutes are nice to have....and is portable (always with you) but I could not recall.....calling anywhere LD in many many years. Either an 800 number or FaceTime would be used. PM mobile, for us, is a revolutionary experience to have LD add ons and Canada Wide calling. Much appreciated to be in this position. And with the LD on PM $15 plan....means no LD expenses on land line. 

Triciagreen222

Good evening. Can you confirm if one of the issues is replying YES to the text, but not having the 2GB of data or 500 international minutes show up?

no theory.. people on RFD said the issue to the delay was mainly on $15 plan.   I am still gathering facts

@Lowufo wrote:

Three accounts replied yes and no reply text or rewarded gifts yet. One account no text yet so still waiting for one text and any free gifts. But it is not Christmas yet 😀

Me same sort of. 

3 $15 accounts 2 text replies YES....other cannot receive texts. 

Gifts not there yet. 

@softech 

What is your theory. 

@Lowufo   curious, are any of those account $15?

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Three accounts replied yes and no reply text or rewarded gifts yet. One account no text yet so still waiting for one text and any free gifts. But it is not Christmas yet 😀

Tsubo

I sent back “yes” by text, and got 500 min. free call but didn’t receive 2GB data.   Why ??

Always a treat to get a thoughtful gift.

Still have not used a lot of my previous gifts from PM... data and minutes...but can always use a bit more for future use.

So far, 2 of 5 plans have got it. Easy-peasy... got it immediately after replying to text. I look forward to the others.

Thanks PM.

@CountyDownIeUk 

If this is a budget phone I would hate to see the price of an expensive one!

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@ppopps wrote:

Not an I-Phone.  Chinese Realme 6 Pro.  Excellent budget unit.

Just a line to enter yes.  Delayed response was "failed".  It's okay: I expect acceptance over the next couple of days. 

I can  do for much less.....iPhone....China....second hand. 

8BA7A658-7870-4769-84D3-1CF6ABE45E26.jpeg

@Pawprints1986 

Here's for hoping! Do you feel lucky?!!

mobileguy

Thank you PM.  I got the "Holiday" text message today and now the bonuses are in my account.  Happy Holidays everyone!

Anna8

Thank you 

Anna8

Thank you!

I’ll wait for it.

Danchvn

Got my text this morning. Checked my account this evening and I see the bonuses are there.

Thank you Public Mobile.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just got my text this morning 🙂 still need to check my account, but step 1 is done anyway !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@123sch_123 : Create TO 4911 and text YES.

Edit: the gifts may not be immediate though

@123sch_123 wrote:

I accidentally deleted my message without replying so how do I get the more the merrier offer now?

@123sch_123 

You can send a text message saying "YES" to 4911. 

If you received the message earlier, doing this will add the two add-ons to your account. 

123sch_123

I accidentally deleted my message without replying so how do I get the more the merrier offer now?

@ppopps wrote:

Not an I-Phone.  Chinese Realme 6 Pro.  Excellent budget unit.

Just a line to enter yes.  Delayed response was "failed".  It's okay: I expect acceptance over the next couple of days. 

I can  do for much less.....iPhone....China....second hand. 

8BA7A658-7870-4769-84D3-1CF6ABE45E26.jpeg

@Anna8 

If by December 15th you don't see the bonus rewards on your self-serve account, please contact the Customer Support Agents.

I would recommend waiting until then.

Here's how to contact a Customer Support Agent.  There are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Anna8 wrote:

Hi!  To get free Holiday rewards, I’ve received already message for the free holiday rewards on last Saturday, I just replied yes, but so far, I don’t get the rewards in my account yet still.  I don’t know how come?

thank you so much for expecting your reply!

@Anna8  since you JUST replied YES, give it a few days. But check your Overview account regularly. They will look like this:

esjliv_0-1638835193081.png

@oluchiagwanihu1 Likely the bonus not added yet.  Please login to My Account and confirm if the bonus are there

Many customers need to wait a day or two before it shows up

@Anna8   there is a long delay and some customers waited a day or 2 days to get the bonus.  

You can try to reply YES again.  But again, it might be a bit of wait.  It will come

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anna8 

sometime is take from 1 to 3 days to you see it in your account.

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

for more info visit here link,

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck... 

Anna8

Hi!  To get free Holiday rewards, I’ve received already message for the free holiday rewards on last Saturday, I just replied yes, but so far, I don’t get the rewards in my account yet still.  I don’t know how come?

thank you so much for expecting your reply!

oluchiagwanihu1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I replied with a Yes but still cannot call outside Canada. This is the second time it is happening 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

81E0919C-8242-4678-9D7B-EB1EB181FB18.gif

Notice  thread  update?

90C0759B-A83F-45AF-BD47-9339CAFB2CC0.png

You should have tagged Jade for this great idea!!

Need Help? Let's chat.