cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until Sep 22, get $10 off for the first 3 months when you activate on a $40/mo plan or more

@dbatara wrote:

So if we got a referral code, it doesn't count, does it? 

You can stack the referral credit with this promo.

You can still get a referral code from your friend and activate a PM plan to get one time $10 credit within 72 hours after activation.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until Sep 22, get $10 off for the first 3 months when you activate on a $40/mo plan or more

I used it though when I activated and first signed up! Do you know how I can stack it from my self-serve?

@popping wrote:

@dbatara wrote:

You can still get a referral code from your friend and activate a PM plan to get one time $10 credit within 72 hours after activation.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dbataraIf you activated after 09-20-2019 02:19 PM and used your friend's referral you have effectively "stacked" the benefits.

Mayor / Maire

@dbatara wrote:

I used it though when I activated and first signed up! Do you know how I can stack it from my self-serve?

@popping wrote:

@dbatara wrote:

You will get the referral credit within 72 hours after activation. Usually next morning.

If you activated a promo plan after it was announced, you are stacking referral with this promo.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

$40 more plan. Smiley Happy

Why not give lower discount to lower monthly plan?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not a bad promo but I'm waiting on the bonus referral promo to switch a 2nd line over to PM.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Switch to the rbc promo... 3 extra months of $10 off and 5gb of free data all you have to do is activate online , pay with a credit card and enter RBCREWARDS IN the promo box. This new promo isn't much of a promo unless you don't have credit card and internet access.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just registered my sim for 40 dollars plan last week. Can I still be eligible for this promo? Thanks!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@rranvi wrote:

Hello,

I just registered my sim for 40 dollars plan last week. Can I still be eligible for this promo? Thanks!

Bummer...Unfortunately no. I've been there...activate and a day or two later flash sale. Won't really help now but you can sign up for promo announcements. This way if you can't take advantage you can refer friends so they can and you get referral awards.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rranviUnless you invent a time machine.. then no. However you can do a convulated plan by porting out of Public Mobile, then back in as a new customer.