cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: UPDATED: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

@smdannie wrote:

Hi, so I was on the previous $30 500mb plan with the 6month $10 promo and I just changed to the new $30 plan autopay promo without too much consideration. My question is will my $10/mon promo still be there every month or did I just screw myself?

Thanks

@smdannieDid you "change plan now" or did your "change at next renewal" ?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

"If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits."

"$30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans)"

That's still a $30+ plan, so I would say you are good, the system should ask

"Are they still on a $30+ plan?, Are they still in good standing?" Then apply credit.

But you would need to ask the moderator team to confirm, as that doesn't seem to be stated officially.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed immediately just in the last 10min lol and then I realized about the xmas promo last month >.<

So previously my payment dates are around 15-17th, and after the switch it says 22th for the payment and I saw a $7 credit in my account. I honestly don't know how this works because does this mean I don't have to pay until the 22nd of Feb which is a full month billing cycle later from now, which kinda means the $7 is the xmas $10 promo prorated due to the change?

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Tav wrote:

I wish the 500mb $30 plan had the +500mb with autopay available. This would be the perfect plan for me!

@TavThey just added it for you Smiley Wink

"Updated as of Jan 24, 2019

So, which plans are eligible?

1. *NEW* $30 for 500 MB + Ultd International Text + Ultd Canada-Wide Talk"

@Jessica_T WOOHOOO! Thanks for pointing this out to me! Just future dated the change. I'm in the same boat as @smdannie and hoping I didn't just forfeit my $10 for the next 5 months.

Oracle

@Tav I believe you should be fine as you are still on a 30$+ plan. I didn't see anything in the terms about switching plans canceling  the promo.

Will see if can get more info and will report back.

Edit: @Tav I just received this info:

"They will fall off of the $10 off for 6 months promo at that point as the promo is over and the $30 plan wasn't in market during those dates the promotion was on."

Edit #2  Correction on my first comment and good news! I confirmed with our systems team that the promo will not fall off as long as the plan they switch to is still $30+ /30 days - please spread the word!

Tav

@mimmo wrote:

@Tav I believe you should be fine as you are still on a 30$+ plan. I didn't see anything in the terms about switching plans canceling  the promo.

"They will fall off of the $10 off for 6 months promo at that point as the promo is over and the $30 plan wasn't in market during those dates the promotion was on."

Not cool! Thanks for the update though! Can I remove the pending change to put it back to normal on my end or would I have to contact the mods for that?

@Tav wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

Not cool! Thanks for the update though! Can I remove the pending change to put it back to normal on my end or would I have to contact the mods for that?

Future-dated plan changes can be reversed inside the self-serve system. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

if for some reason I have auto pay turned off for one month and then turned back on the next, would the extra 500mb still be reapplied or would it be forfeited forever once the I stop autopayment?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@smdannie wrote:

Hi, so I was on the previous $30 500mb plan with the 6month $10 promo and I just changed to the new $30 plan autopay promo without too much consideration. My question is will my $10/mon promo still be there every month or did I just screw myself?

Thanks

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

"If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits."

"Are they still on a $30+ plan?, Are they still in good standing?" Then apply credit.

But you would need to ask the moderator team to confirm, as that doesn't seem to be stated officially.

Although you may get different answers from different people, as of now, the official answer is that the future credits will be lost.  That is the answer that Public Mobile is going with for now.

Update:  We've been informed.that you will continue to keep these credits as long as any 30 day plan that you decide to switch to is at least $30.

Oracle

@sapphire13 wrote:

if for some reason I have auto pay turned off for one month and then turned back on the next, would the extra 500mb still be reapplied or would it be forfeited forever once the I stop autopayment?

You will lose it.

Tav

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@smdannie wrote:

Thanks

Although you may get different answers from different people, as of now, the official answer is that the future credits will be lost.  That is the answer that Public Mobile is going with for now.

Cancelled my future plan change... I would have been paying an extra $5 for less data with the change because of the loss of promo. Hopefully it will be around again in 5 months. Would be neat if I could future date it 5 months into the future.