cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – September 2020

Yay, great job everyone! I hope y'all remember, it's not about making the most $$, it's about helping out the folks in our Public Mobile community. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats and happy Thanksgiving everyone!

🦃 🦃 🦃 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you all contributors! You are the best!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great job everyone

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to everyone who achieved a community reward. Although, I have been quiet in the past few months, it's awesome to hear from newcomers to the old-timers doing an exceptionally job here. Always collaborate, helping others and solving the quickies! 

I wish everybody here a safe journey on the road less travel during these times!

All the best!

m

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Good to hear from you @mpcdesign 

With travelling the world being a big part of our reason for living and since we are close to fully retired now we had been really stepping up the travel. At the end of the month we will be a full year since last disembarking a cruise ship. And travelling doesn’t get easier the older you get. Take note readers.... if you want to travel do as much as possible in your younger years. So at least we had much more time this summer to spend at our cabin.... which is in Washington State (que the Buzzer sound). Our yard at home got more (badly needed) attention this summer than ever before. <end of 2020 recap>

AE_Collector 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

congrats to those made it .  lets see who is next in october. 😀

Need Help? Let's chat.