Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - March 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_March.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond for not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.top1%march 2017.JPG

I'd like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis. Together March's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,000 replies and received over 1000 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  Top .5% march 2017.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@zhadj030, @kav2001c, @mimmo, @Samianauman, @Chaos_Scorpio @CalvinW, @sheytoon, @Quest, @paulie, @MoreYummy and  many more….

Something new for this month’s recognition, we want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @Pier!  He’s not only fluently bilingual but also likes to help and support others on both sides of our Community. Merci Pier!

pier.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for March! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki's

46 REPLIES 46

Looks like March celebration is over and April contributions details are about to release
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Alain005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Pm public **bleep**

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Without the help of the top contributors this forum would be very dead

McLaren
Congrats everyone, keep up the good work!

dboxtvinfo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
If you say so. Maybe replied but solved nothing. You just repeated what I already knew. My account info. Please check the payment history and you will see the missing 10 $

That's how it's work everyone contribute little bit to make pm great and successful
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for making the community awesome!

It's always feels good by helping others and get recognized

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good job everyone. Great to see different people earn these awards.

MarieHelene_L

@dboxtvinfo

I have already replied to your private message about this, please view your inbox 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

dboxtvinfo
Yes . I know it happened too me. I got free credits here from being active in PM. The bravoes help alot.

dboxtvinfo
I am happy when I get 3 $ rebate. It happens when we bravo each other in community

dboxtvinfo
Where do you see this ?

dboxtvinfo
Glad too be back. I recently activated a 20 day old voucher. But now lost 10 $ worth of credit. I paid with credit card and noticed there was a 10 $ debit. Ahwell....it's in the hands of moderators now

Congratualations to all who made the top lists and to everyone who earned a reward this month.

Thanks to all members and moderators.  They all help to proivde the quickest possible answers to questions and provide us all with some interesting discussions.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pier wrote:

One more...  🌹 @Luddite. She's has been doing an amazing job. Félicitations 🎉 @Luddite. And Thank you  @Jeremy_M ... 👍.

@Pier

Psst... Luddite is not a "she."  Smiley Tongue

Pier

Wauuu! Great job guys. Congrats and keep it up. Special flowers 🌺 for all of you and specially for our moderators.

One more...  🌹 @Luddite has been doing an amazing job. Félicitations 🎉 @Luddite. And Thank you  @Jeremy_M ... 👍.

Acekiller

congrats to the top contributor! hope i will make it there one day.

CalvinW
Congrats to everyone! This is my 3rd month here and was on the fence on whether or not to switch out since the amount of data on my plan is really lacking, but this forum is just so much fun. I get to help people and get a discount at the same time!

Watoko

Congrats @Pier! Such an important role you play.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am a little late to the party here.  I guess pats on the back for everyone, myself included.  As always, special thanks to the moderator team for maintaining law and order. 

X-Files

Congratulations to all top contributors!  make the world better.

nishufan

Congrats to everyone, and thank you for your hard work!

shartomjam

Wow! Top 5% this month.  Congratulations to all top contributors.  Thanks to the fantastic mods and ever knowledgeable oracles. 

TheOldVR

Hmmm.... forgot to mention the Oracles and send a shout out their way Smiley Embarassed.

ORACLES!!!  Y'all put in a ton of time for minimal compensation. Thank you for volunteering your time and helping us all out!

#Don'tForgetTheOracles

Happy Windy Friday Everyone!

youbme
Hats off to all contributing community members!! 🎉

Congrats to all top contributors. Community now feels alive much more than before. Thanks for your time and effort. As always keep it up.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Congrats to everyone! 

We're really blessed to have such great members here on the community, we love you and we love working with you! @Shazia_K you couldn't have said it better 🙂

Cheers, and enjoy your weekends!! Heart

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
I received the top 5% badge happy to add this badge to my badges list

pakmode

Congrats All - great job!!

Need Help? Let's chat.