cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance - April 9th (Sun) 11:00pm EST to April 10th (Mon) 10:00am

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on April 9th (Sun) 11:00 pm EST to April 10th (Mon) 10:00 am you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
6 REPLIES 6

Always great to hear about improvements coming.  I will still request if a change log can be posted as welll to let us know what was worked on or fixed to see if any of the issues that many of the member still experience are getting any attention in these updates

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shartomjam

Oops! Yes she meant Sunday April 9th 11:00pm to Monday April 10th 10:00am Smiley Tongue

Just corrected it thank you! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just for clarification, @Shazia_K, did you mean April 10 (Mon) not (Sun)?  Thanks for the info.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @Shazia_K

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Thank you for the heads up Shazia

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Thx for giving out these details appreciate that
@Shazia_K
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.