cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2020

Congratulations and thank you everyone:)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone. Keep up the good work.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well done everyone!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

👏👍🍻🥂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everybody! 👍

"you're my boy, blue!"

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@benfatto wrote:

@Andu_S  Format is fine. Bit sad only 2 in top 1%. 
Congrats all who helped keep the forum alive. 

It is actually VERY sad...because it is NOT because of a lack of participation. Far more used to qualify...but it seems PM has significantly reduced the number that qualify for each category in the last year or so. Not sure why though. And now without the Leaderboard, it is not even possible to get some insight.

Highlighted

@shep22 wrote:

You folks are all the best give yourself a big pat on the back you all deserve it I know you help me a lot Thanks one and all

Of course, a congrats to all who earned something for the last month. It is about helping others.

BUT STILL no true shout out... oh bother. This is getting old.

So, since @Andu_S is still asking for suggestions, I suggest restoring the very anonymous list of names that actually qualified, to count as a true shout out.

Highlighted

Congratulations to everyone that contributed to the community. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thank you all for all your time and help. No other provider has anything like this. Thanks Public

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So many questions. I wonder... are there a greater number of top 50% and top 25% then the past?  Is the same $ worth of rewards being given out with a different distribution?  Are top % badges actually a percentage of community or perhaps are the structured to encourage engagement and not actually percentage based?  Or are there just less rewards funds available?  Prior to Telus ownership were there rewards?  How were they distributed?  Was there transparency with rewards? Where in the budget do the rewards funds come from?