cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - June 2020

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 9 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 462 accepted solutions in June. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1594207381207.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1594207381213.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

P.S. We’re trying out a new format for our Community Rewards announcements. Tell us what you think below!

79 REPLIES 79

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all contributors for a job well done helping members last month.  Keep up with the great work.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Great job top contributors

Congratulations everyone.  Awesome work.  Enjoy your summer.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

As always great work everyone. Congrats to all the reward recipients...accidentally or on purpose.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations everyone ! Keep up the good work 👏 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Thank you Public for cheap plans and thank you contributors for helping.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

You guys rock keep up the good work one and all your contributions don’t go unnoticed

benfatto

@Andu_S  Format is fine. Bit sad only 2 in top 1%. 
Congrats all who helped keep the forum alive. 

shep22

You folks are all the best give yourself a big pat on the back you all deserve it I know you help me a lot Thanks one and all

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all who received a reward. Thanks to all helpful members as well as moderators for your efforts in supporting customers.

I hope everyone is able to safely enjoy the summer.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

hi everyone what a great community to be a part of thank you very much for all your help I appreciate all your input and caring!!!

Thanks @computergeek541 its just that in my 6 months here, I have never seen only 2 1% community rewards given.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

I am happy to help out if and where I can regardless of benefits but is is nice to receive a token of appreciation. Well done to all!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone who received a reward, particularly the first timers. 

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations everyone for being so helpful.  Thankv you to Public Mobile for the generosity.

@gblackma The number of granted rewards changes each month. Unfortunately, Public Mobile isn't going to tell us how they decide.

👍Congrats to everonyone who contributed. Whether you earned a reward🎀 or not. You all contributed. Keep up the good work. 🛠. Stay safe. 

Interesting only 2 top 1% rewards. Is this here to stay @Andu_S ? Thanks.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the June Community award recipients.  Keep up the good work.

Congaratulations and thanks everyone for your help every month.

Need Help? Let's chat.