Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - June 2019

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

June 2019.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle June 2019.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis. The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing!

Top 1% June 2019.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5% June 2019.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for June! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile. A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Chart June 2019.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo image.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article.

51 REPLIES 51

Hey, congratulations to all. Nice work 🙂

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well done everyone.  Glad to be part of such a helpful & lively community.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

hi congrats to everyone that is a part of this great community also it's been alot of fun helping outSmiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all reward recipients. Great job everybody.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector Terry, if you missed the community contribution rewards, you can contact the moderator for adjustment. There was something wrong last month. Hopefully you will get it back soon! 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all contributors!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and well done to all those who take the time to help out others.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Thank you PM!

Congratulations to all the participants.

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all those top contributors and anybody who does contribute. I hope to be up there some day soon 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to members who help other members who need help for job well done.

Keep up with the great work.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Its time of the month !  congrats to thsoe who made it!  Smiley HappyCat Happy

Congradulations everyone.  Nice to see new members contributing.  

Enjoy your summer.  

pgermaine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It’s nice to finally see a mobile service that rewards their customers for helping others out and referring friends and family! Keep it up Public Mobile!!

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats to all the contributors!!  I'm so happy to be part of this community... Smiley Happy

@AE_Collector wrote:

So now that this is posted, should the Community $$ show the reward? I ask because last month my actual reward ($2 Top 25%) never showed up there and so far nothing this month yet though I received the Top 25% medal a day or two ago. I decided it was likely a one time glitch last month so I am watching close this month to see that it works properly.

Terry

Are you using the same email on the community that you are with your self serve account?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

So now that this is posted, should the Community $$ show the reward? I ask because last month my actual reward ($2 Top 25%) never showed up there and so far nothing this month yet though I received the Top 25% medal a day or two ago. I decided it was likely a one time glitch last month so I am watching close this month to see that it works properly.

Terry

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone! Thanks for contributing and making this forum so helpful.

@ShawnC13, excellent advice. I totally agree with you. I too would love to see same day replies when I have to seek Moderator assistance

Summer is in full swing here. Hitting or close to 30 degrees all week.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all reward winners!! It is great to see so many people out there helping other customers. If it is your 1st or 40th time earning a reward that is great and appreciated by so many!! Now saying all that we must remember that the community is only as good as the information that is provided. PLEASE make sure that the info you are providing is correct, and if you don’t have enough info from the OP ask. Sending members to the moderators should be a last resort or something account related that can’t be helped by community members, lets help them by reducing inquiries which will speed up service for those that do need it. One last reminder QUALITY is greater than QUANTITY!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all who participated (particularly new members) in making the community great even if not specifically named in the announcement. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all Community Rewards receipents !

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all the rewarded members.  Thanks to all who contribute and help out in the community.  Smiley Happy

Good to see that PM is asking for feedback for support enhancements.  I hope we'll soon see the implementation of a proper ticketing system and eventual improvements in customer support resulting from the current user-testing.

Need Help? Let's chat.