cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – December 2020

@brodieonline : The computation is not known although some people can figure it out.

But you wrote 13 posts in November. And got 5 bravos. No indeed, one would need a little more effort to get into 50%. It also fluctuates depending on the volume and others activity.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@brodieonline wrote:

How much does it take to get in the top 50%?  My first month, I went onto the community several times, started a couple threads, accepted some solutions, replied to a few others.  I figured that had to be enough to get me above 50% of the people as I'd spent several hours on the community.  However, apparently it did not.  If it would take tens of hours to get in the top 50%... it certainly wouldn't be worth it for me.  Which is fine, but I had hoped to be able to get at least some additional discount.

How is top contributors determined?  Number of messages posted?  Number of bravos received?  Other?

@brodieonline I have said this before, if you are looking at a cost/time/benefit ratio, you will be way further ahead if you go pick up can and bottles for redemption.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to everyone 

pm-smayer97
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I miss the Leaderboard... It only tracked Bravos received but it was always a decent proxy to see where you and others ranked.

Some made a big fuss over it believing it caused users to try to game the system. Though there were surely some who tried. my thinking is...who cares? The amount of money involved and for the very few that may have succeeded in improving their results (and even that is debatable), it is so little that it is not such a big deal.

@Catherine_T  Please consider bringing it back.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yay I got a buck! Well done everyone!

Need Help? Let's chat.