cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with checking my up to date data usage

Npatts91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ever since public mobile has updated. When I sign in to check my data usage, it has not refreshed and does not show me how much data I have remaining. I have tried refreshing the page, logging out and back in, reseting my phone. And the loading screens take so much longer now. I am becoming very frustrated and disappointed with the service as I have been on the 50$ plan since December 2020.

5 REPLIES 5

dyardeni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Npatts91 try clearing cache and cookies; call 611.

The system can take a bit longer to be updated right after you're done using your data. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes I have had the same experience with updating. The plain old browser page refresh is useless with these new displays they have now that are taking so long. But that little recycle circle lower down to the right does seem to update when clicked. Let us know.

Blacknose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For checking your data usage online, have you tried different browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) or browser in incognito mode?  It could be old cache files that's preventing the data to be displayed in the online portal.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Npatts91 Try logging into your account while browsing using an incognito/private browsing mode. Try turning on/off airplane mode on your phone and see if data usage updates. It should be tracking our usage live so it should update as soon as you refresh the page. There is also a refresh button under in your account that you can try. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Npatts91 

use browser from computer, and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or call *611 to check it out.

Need Help? Let's chat.