Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – December 2019

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

December 2019 EN.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for December! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

REWARDS CHARTS EN.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

93 REPLIES 93

@NaviWireless wrote:

How did they become the top 10? 

One contribution at a time. 😉

NaviWireless
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How did they become the top 10? 

rktc_2003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone, 

I earned reward for first time and happy for contributing in community post.

@Jonavin wrote:

Wooohoo. Back at top 25%. Haven't been here for months. 

Congrats!

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wooohoo. Back at top 25%. Haven't been here for months. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

The more potential contributors we have -> the better self-customer service is provided -> the more popular and trusted PM becomes -> the more people join PM -> cycle repeatsSmiley Happy

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats, everyone! 

JenL

@Lowufo  beside the notification bell and message envelope there is a pic. Mine is of an airplane. Go to that, go to my profile, scroll down next to the badges there's an arrow, maybe you can try to find them there.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations!

Dunkgirl

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. Special thanks to all the oracles who lead by example around here. Truly a helpful community! Congratulations and thanks everyone!

Ed404

Congratz everyone!

@YVR wrote:

Just checking that everyone that got an award should have got it within the 5-10th of the month (January) for December ranking.  

Got notification of top 25% and still havent seen anything in self serve.

Congratulations to everyone

Was your renewal between January 7 (when the amounts were added to accounts) and now? If so, the reward was already used for your renewal and should show up in your payment history.

Dolphin1

@YVR wrote:

Just checking that everyone that got an award should have got it within the 5-10th of the month (January) for December ranking.  

You need to log intoyou account and look under the rewards section.  It states this credit will be applied on your next payment date.

At one point it was suggested that in some cases it might be added to the available funds balance and not show up in rewards.

AE_Collector

YVR

dna2016

Congrats to all those who continue to contribute to the community forum and make PM that unique company.  Big thank you to the Oracles and MODS who on a daily basis provide that amazing support.  

marimacas

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for your great help 🙂

elstewart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Aww first time I've gotten in the Top 50% 😄

Congrats to all the top Contributors !!

danielj

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Just use the bravo leaderboard. The first badge on the left should be the correct level.

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@Lowufo wrote:

How do you look to see who received each reward level? When I click on my badges they disappear .....

You cannot. The only ones you can see are the ones posted in this thread. Your Profile only shows the ones you earned. Clicking a badge will not show you anything more.

The badge earners at each level aren't secret. Find one person at each level to find amount of people at each. You'll have to open alot of profiles to find everyone.

No secret but not easily found unless posted in this thread (that is what I meant). And definitely not by simply clicking the badges.

@pm-smayer97  If you have two of the same badge that should be the correct one. Theres a good chance you bumped up a level because of the larger numbers of recipients.

Two top 10% and one top 25%? Youre worth the dime!

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@Lowufo wrote:

How do you look to see who received each reward level? When I click on my badges they disappear .....

You cannot. The only ones you can see are the ones posted in this thread. Your Profile only shows the ones you earned. Clicking a badge will not show you anything more.

The badge earners at each level aren't secret. Find one person at each level to find amount of people at each. You'll have to open alot of profiles to find everyone.

@Dolphin1 wrote:

@Lowufo wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.  Why do badges disappear ?

Bug in the system  😉

@Lowufo wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

You would receive a message indicating what badge level you were awarded.  The OP has the award associated with each level.

I received 3 different notifications. I think the amount I received in Self-Serve matches the true one I earned. Not sure yet if that might change too 😕

Well done everyone who got rewards.

@DanielleMarie wrote:

Congrats everyone and thank you for your service! You make this community awesome! 😄

I still have 3 badges for December so I'm not sure which I'll end up with. Probably 50% since I have 2 of those. Heh. Thanks PM! All your hard work is appreciated!

Yup...totally confused too...received and still showing 3 badges. I think I figured it out from self-serv but can't be totally sure if this will change.

Anyway, congrats to all. Keep helping out others.

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations everyone for all your contributions to the community. Without all your considerable time and effort in guiding new and old customers through their trials and tribulations of managing their phones and accounts public mobile would just be a cheap Christmas chocolate with a gooey centre.

I don't know about anybody else around here, but I like those kind of chocolates! 🍫   The expensive chocolates with the gooey centres are better, but c'mon, IT'S CHOCOLATE!!! 👍🏻 

Congratulations everyone for all your contributions to the community. Without all your considerable time and effort in guiding new and old customers through their trials and tribulations of managing their phones and accounts public mobile would just be a cheap Christmas chocolate with a gooey centre. We helped guide users through a multitude of promotions, barely ending flash sales, a bonus referral credit, some fabulous holiday gifts from public mobile, an off the charts contest in terms of participation, a couple of minor glitches and we even had a **bleep** scandal!

I learned it's a full time job to break the ice to get in the top 1% when I thought I had a snowballs chance in hello look who took my place in the top 5% @AE_Collector  it's nice to see you get some recognition and a solution or two! Some old faces in that crowded box of fine chocolates and one squeaky clean new one...good job @Ed404 ! I think everyone deserves a pat on the back and a little appreciation so I declare it a SNOW DAY!!! Great job everyone go enjoy yourselves!

Need Help? Let's chat.