Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - December 2018

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

december.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

real1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up! 

real5%.PNG 

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for December! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

contributoren.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

bravosstar.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an

“Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

accepted as a solution.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

59 REPLIES 59

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tav wrote:

I got $10 in community rewards this morning! Does that mean top 5%? I started a new job at the end of January so I probably won't hit any top lists for Feb. 

Well that's interesting. Your badge says 10% which is supposed to be $5. You say you got $10. Am I misinterpreting something?

@Anonymous

The 10% badge you're currently seeing in Tav's page is dated Jan 7, which means Tav got $5 reward for December.  The badges for January have not been posted to our profile pages yet, as of this post.

Edit:  Ninja'd by Computergeek541  lol

Can confirm. I did indeed get $5 last month for Decembers community reward.

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tav wrote:

I got $10 in community rewards this morning! Does that mean top 5%? I started a new job at the end of January so I probably won't hit any top lists for Feb. 

Well that's interesting. Your badge says 10% which is supposed to be $5. You say you got $10. Am I misinterpreting something?

@Anonymous

The 10% badge you're currently seeing in Tav's page is dated Jan 7, which means Tav got $5 reward for December.  The badges for January have not been posted to our profile pages yet, as of this post.

lol

I had no idea that you were typing at the same time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SD08 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tav wrote:

@Anonymous

Oh piddle. Of course. Duh. Jeez. What a maroon.

Thanks Man Embarassed

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tav wrote:

@Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

@Tav wrote:

Tav's top 10% is for a previous month.  Badges for January's contributions have not yet been given out.

I know we're a good chunk into to February, but based on where Tav currently is in the leaderboard, top 5% does make sense. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tav wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

My predictions for Jan 2019 top contributors:

List excludes Oracles:

1% -(only 3 users) z10user4, srlawren, RobertQc 

5% - (17 users) popping, Lieux, Alex888, Carld123, wetcoaster, Dunkman, Dunkgirl, CarlgaryBen, Jessica_T, abTest, Tav, GreatCanadian, krazykiwi, pm-smayer97, kav2001c, murco, dna2016

I know that is just a prediction, but I don't ever remember there being only 3 top 0.5/1% users since I became a customer.  I recall it always being at least 4, sometimes as high 8.  Usually, the bravo leader list gives a pretty good indication, but there are sometimes a few surprises. 

Yes, but when was the last time you had 8 oracles?

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

List excludes Oracles:

5% - (17 users) popping, Lieux, Alex888, Carld123, wetcoaster, Dunkman, Dunkgirl, CarlgaryBen, Jessica_T, abTest, Tav, GreatCanadian, krazykiwi, pm-smayer97, kav2001c, murco, dna2016

I know that is just a prediction, but I don't ever remember there being only 3 top 0.5/1% users since I became a customer.  I recall it always being at least 4, sometimes as high 8.  Usually, the bravo leader list gives a pretty good indication, but there are sometimes a few surprises. 

@Tav wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

List excludes Oracles:

That is exactly correct. You can see the Rewards allocation table at the beginning of every monthly report of top contributors, found in the OP of this thread here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-December-2018/m-p/3132...

or in the General Rewards Rules here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

List excludes Oracles:

@RobertQc wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

List excludes Oracles:

@pm-smayer97I may be mistaken, but I only ever remember seeing 4 sometimes 5 people in the 1% category, not 3 once.

Yes BUT that was before they promoted 3 more into oracles. Those would probably have fallen into the 1% or 5% in the past. 

Let's just watch and see what happens.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

List excludes Oracles:

@pm-smayer97I may be mistaken, but I only ever remember seeing 4 sometimes 5 people in the 1% category, not 3 once.

List excludes Oracles:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

New list should be coming out any day now.

@pm-smayer97Yep! rewards were posted in account yesterday, now we just wait for the post to showcase what we already know

Had not even noticed so I just checked too. And sure enough, mine is there. 

I'm guessing you just happened to notice it in your account and did not get any other notification, right?

@pm-smayer97There is no notification that I know of, outside of being tagged in the community thread, or at renewal time the sms for rewards. But it is expected to happen sometime on the 6-7th so when logging in it is something to look out for. I generally log in to self serve once every 10-15 minutes while I am online here. I do it to watch how often the plan section is blank or self serve is bugged (Which is almost every day) and while I am in look into the plan builder for new deals. I know its silly but that is a habit I have gotten into.

popping

Yes.  My community rewards was posted to my account sometime yesterday when I checked usage yesterday night.

@RobertQc wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@pm-smayer97Yep! rewards were posted in account yesterday, now we just wait for the post to showcase what we already know

Had not even noticed so I just checked too. And sure enough, mine is there. 

I'm guessing you just happened to notice it in your account and did not get any other notification, right?

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to everyone! I also wish to be on that list one day!

Doonerz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mpcdesign wrote:

Congratulations to all the contributors for their time and effort in helping those in need and a refresher to some of the techie stuff out there. This forum wouldn't be the same without you! 

I second this! I am new to the community and find it so informative! I can not imagine how much time it takes to help everyone out?

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the contributors for their time and effort in helping those in need and a refresher to some of the techie stuff out there. This forum wouldn't be the same without you! 

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As a new member it's been nice to see the sense of community in the forums here.

Dkilcup098
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats 

@stonechucker wrote:

Hey!  Congrats and Thanks to all!  Also of note, I got my reward this month - unlike last month (which was dealt with and fixed).

Lots of folks getting acknowledged.  Good to see!

Got mine posted correctly to my account this time too... signs of things to come? Here's hoping...   😉

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

@Psygineer wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up! 

PMTopContributorsDec5%.jpg

@Psygineer  lol... PM posted your alter ego again.  Smiley Tongue

It's growing on me.

@Psygineer Idea: For April Fools we'll finally get your name right on that image...only to find that we've manually adjusted your username to Spygineer. Smiley LOL Thanks for being a good sport about it!

That actually would be a pretty good gag admittedly. I have to say though that Spygineer does look kind of cool. It's kind of funny I played Team Fortress 2 again recently after having stopped for quite some time and the very first thing I heard in the spawn room (I was playing Engineer) was "That Engineer is a Spy" made me think back to that image and had a good laugh.

srlawren

@Alan_K Robot LOL

On a related note, both @mimmo and myself are shown in two different categories in the images in the original post.  Not a big deal, but it would be nice to see that not happen going forward.  (2nd month in a row for me; not sure about Mimmo_L.)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Alan_K

@Psygineer wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

It's growing on me.

@Psygineer Idea: For April Fools we'll finally get your name right on that image...only to find that we've manually adjusted your username to Spygineer. Smiley LOL Thanks for being a good sport about it!

Well done everybody!

I'm not here as much nowadays, I'm missing you a bit... Great to see some are still as active as usual 🙂

@Psygineer wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

It's growing on me.

We'll have to keep it that way then 😉

1Dani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to all! I also aspire to be on that list one day!

dna2016

Congrats to all who put in the time to make this community truly work and differentiate PM from the other cell phone companies.  Keep up the great work, and keep getting those rewards Smiley LOL

Need Help? Let's chat.