cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018

Hey!  Congrats and Thanks to all!  Also of note, I got my reward this month - unlike last month (which was dealt with and fixed).

Lots of folks getting acknowledged.  Good to see!

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone! Great work.  Old year is behind us.  Hopefully 2019 will be an even better year with even more community participation.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all reward recipients! Another busy month with lots of great helpers.  

Oracle

@Abdallah_A wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up! 

PMTopContributorsDec5%.jpg

@Psygineer  lol... PM posted your alter ego again.  Smiley Tongue

Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up! 

What was that? Did you say something SDO8? Smiley Happy

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

What was that? Did you say something SDO8? Smiley Happy

shhhh!   LOL

@stonechucker wrote:

Hey!  Congrats and Thanks to all!  Also of note, I got my reward this month - unlike last month (which was dealt with and fixed).

Lots of folks getting acknowledged.  Good to see!

You mean there's no conspiracy to cheat you out of your community rewards?  lol

I guess Public Moible wanted to put a quick end to the talk about the rewards in the unofficial threads.  This month, that was qutie a quick announcement.

Congratulations to all near the top during these holiday seasons.  Over the past couple of weeks, it did quite quiet around here, but that doesn't mean that customers didn't still have questions or had things to discuss.

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone!

A special thank you to my fellow Oracles, team PM and the wonderful @Moderator_Team.

It has been fun serving as an Oracle for so long.  I look forward to keeping up with how my favorite PM progresses while taking a back seat to relax and let the young blood take over.

I will see you guys around Smiley Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! This marks the 5 4-year anniversary of PM and although I have not been here for the entire 5 4 years many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches. - Thanks @imm1304 I misremembered the announcement about beginning 5 years, not has been 5 years