cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors – August 2018

Congradulations, everybody.  Learn something new everyday.....  Have a great week!

Mayor / Maire

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to help.  Congratulations again to all top contributors (even though the discussion began a few days ago about this in one of the unofficial threads). 

Oracle

Thank you to everyone for participating in the community!  @Alan_K, is there any way to time these announcements with issuing the account rewards.  It is a bit anticlimactic to have the official annoucement come days after the unofficial posting. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

AWESOME!!! 2 months in a row at top 5%, my bank account is feeling real happy about that Smiley LOL

Congrats to all who have taken the time to really make this community work, and this is truly what makes PM different from all the other competitors.  Great job everyone.

Oracle

Well done everyone, there are so many people stepping up and helping out that is what makes this community great. Remember though to provide accurate advice as early are the leading edge of customer support and want to facilitate the quickest resolution to all issues we can!!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks to all that help & contribute & congrats to those who qualified for an award.

While most of us do this as a way to help others, it's great that PM bumped up some of the reward credits. 

And in addition to some reward credits, that's another badge in my collection. Helping often enough that have a badge for almost every month. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations everyone!

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

top5%.PNG

And now for a bit of fun...

The 5% badge indicates it was earned by 20 members, but there are 21 avatars in that graphic.  Can anyone spot the one that doesn't belong?  Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

This is great work, nice job everyone Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@SD08I am too lazy to check em all, spoiler please

Cat Tongue

I am guessing someone ported to Koodo ....

@SD08 wrote:

And now for a bit of fun...

The 5% badge indicates it was earned by 20 members, but there are 21 avatars in that graphic.  Can anyone spot the one that doesn't belong?  Smiley Wink