Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – August 2018

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Picture2.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

TOP1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

top5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for August! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

rewardchaten.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVO START.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

aCCEPT AS sOLUTION.png

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

73 REPLIES 73

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@MoreYummy

The official announcements are usually posted around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  The rewards usually appear first in the accounts, then the announcement and badges usually come together within a few days.

@SD08The unusual has happened. Today is the 12th, if they don't release it soon you will have to edit your message Woman Wink

@Dunkgirl

No worries... the Sept announcement came in just under the wire.  Smiley Wink

Really though, my post was meant to cover most typical cases.  No matter what I wrote, there was always the possibility of rare outliers occurring.  To word my post to cover all possible dates would render it too broad to be useful.  I'm comfortable with exceptions happening occasionally.

Dunkgirl

@SD08 wrote:

@MoreYummy

The official announcements are usually posted around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  The rewards usually appear first in the accounts, then the announcement and badges usually come together within a few days.

@SD08The unusual has happened. Today is the 12th, if they don't release it soon you will have to edit your message Woman Wink

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone!

This is my first month with Public Mobile and I'm amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a timely and detailed manner. This business model is definitely unique, and it's cool to see that it works with everyone pitching in with what they know. Totally appreciated!

That explains why I'm seeing a different Community reward in the announcement at the start of this thread, compared to what was but in my bank this weekend.

I was already about to compose a PM, but then saw Augist showing.

Seems like last new post is still flaky for me as I was taken to first post in thread, rather than the last couple of replies.

Thanks for having these messages way down here, you stopped me from complaining!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MoreYummy

When will the Sep update come?  It has been a while.

All you guys are awesome!  This is one of the most welcoming and helpful forums I've ever been a part of.  I think I'll stay for a long while . . .  Smiley Very Happy

rdm_17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is just great!

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats everyone! 🙂

Wongster94
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to all! I am new to here so I'm looking forward to engaging and facillitating helpful discussions for the PM community 🙂

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Félicitations à tous les contributeurs! Continuons à aider à améliorer la communauté.

danielj

Congradulations to all contributors! Lets continue to help improve the community.

PJC

Happy belated congratulations to everyone! Nice to see new names up in the top contributors list!

Great work everyone!

ace_phone

We'd be lost without you! Thanks!

planeshift

Congrats peeps

Salmonlips

great job top contribs... i made the low end list 🙂

when i first joined in i had some porting pains and you guys helped ease that way better than i thought would happen

ckl

gotta love these rewards... thanks!

jp2

Looks like I'm late to the party but great job everyone. Keep it up

drmartin

@will13am wrote:

@happycamper wrote:

While it is great to see all the contributors honored and congratulated and we thank them for all their wonderful assistance to others....there is 1 contributor at the oracle level who is a very opinionated commentator who in some cases rather than provide helpful or encouraging information simply rants with his personal opinions which may be unwelcome and unncecessary  .... that oracle is W....am....so take some happy pills and reread your unnecessary tirades and/or critical comments which occur from time to time which serve no purpose other than to make you feel good...not the receipients or readers of your comments

@happycamper, this is not the right thread for this type of discussion.  At least when I offer what you call unwelcomed opinions, it is what I believe to be appropriate responses to certain situations.  I would totally welcome your feedback at the right place and time.  This is totally from nowhere and not at all consistent with the theme of the thread.  It is rather hypocritical of you to offer this comment that serve no other purpose than to make you feel good...not the recipient or the readers of your comment.  Harboring such ill will is definitely inconsistent with the community name that you have chosen for yourself.  I have a few spare happy pills that I would like to gift to you. 

I think you're doing a great job @will13am 🙂

What I do find annoying is some people who just automatically answer ANY thread with "contact the mods" - even when it is obvious the problem is on the user-side and with some knowledgeable help on the forum we can help solve the problem.

jclaydon2018
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well I must say for a self-help kind of forum, there are a HECK of a lot more competant, helpful people than i expected! lol

But seriously, congratulations to everyone that was recognized.  Being here only a month, i didn't really expect to earn a 50% badge.  Did one better, so thanks PM for that.

really a helpful bunch of people heree.  I am grateful

cheers

-James

youbme

Thanks to all the contributers who make this an awesome community! Keep up the good work!

@RobertQc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Lol, badges are trinkets.  Show me the money instead.  Smiley Very Happy

Hey! No fair flaunting your 20 bucks in everyone's face! 🙂

$20 is the best money public mobile has ever spent to have him on their team

@SD08 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Lol, badges are trinkets.  Show me the money instead.  Smiley Very Happy

Hey! No fair flaunting your 20 bucks in everyone's face! 🙂

$20 is the best money public mobile has ever spent to have him on their team

Indeed.  @will13am may get what looks like a bag of cash to us, but he gets the absolute worst $ per post mileage.

@Dunkman wrote:

With over 1100 bravos in one month, @will13am has helped so many people on this forum.  Impressive accomplishment itself.  

PM should hire him as a moderator....  get things done more quickly.....  Smiley Happy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@happycamper wrote:

While it is great to see all the contributors honored and congratulated and we thank them for all their wonderful assistance to others....there is 1 contributor at the oracle level who is a very opinionated commentator who in some cases rather than provide helpful or encouraging information simply rants with his personal opinions which may be unwelcome and unncecessary  .... that oracle is W....am....so take some happy pills and reread your unnecessary tirades and/or critical comments which occur from time to time which serve no purpose other than to make you feel good...not the receipients or readers of your comments

@happycamper, this is not the right thread for this type of discussion.  At least when I offer what you call unwelcomed opinions, it is what I believe to be appropriate responses to certain situations.  I would totally welcome your feedback at the right place and time.  This is totally from nowhere and not at all consistent with the theme of the thread.  It is rather hypocritical of you to offer this comment that serve no other purpose than to make you feel good...not the recipient or the readers of your comment.  Harboring such ill will is definitely inconsistent with the community name that you have chosen for yourself.  I have a few spare happy pills that I would like to gift to you. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Dunkgirl wrote:

I fixed it for next month 😄 😄 😄

dunkgirl.jpg

Lol this is amazing

@Dunkgirl wrote:

dunkgirl.jpg

Why set your limit at the 5% shoot higher!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkgirl

dunkgirl.jpg

OK this thread has gone way off track for long enough, and turned into a pat William on the back lol (not that he doesn't deserve it) but this is congratulating all that participated and make this a great place. 

ETA:  Comment I quoted was respectfully changed by OP and mine has changed as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping

Yeah sorry I didn't put your name up in my #2. I went back to review the top 1% and thought hey wait a minute and saw you and came back and edited you in. Nice.

Need Help? Let's chat.