cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

System maintenance- on January 13, 2019 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET.

This means that on January 13, 2019 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

large.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance- on January 13, 2019 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET.

Thanks @Mary_M for the heads up!

Hopefully this is due to refreshing the promotions and updating the plan builder Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc wrote:

Hopefully this is due to refreshing the promotions and updating the plan builder Smiley Wink

@RobertQc I'd rather see them fix the renewal issue that seems to be plaguing so many recently and leaving them without service for days while they wait in the moderator queue!  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc I'd rather see them fix the renewal issue that seems to be plaguing so many recently and leaving them without service for days while they wait in the moderator queue!  

@srlawren Absolutely! Although I was told that the technical team and the promotional/advertising team were 2 different departments. Such as an ice cream cart or holiday giveaway did not pull any resources for bug fixes.

so... maybe we can get both *wink wink*

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Uh Oh!

That is exactly the night of my auto-renewal. Hopefully everything goes well as it has for the last 2.75 years.

@ute1978, I topped up ahead of time so it wouldn' miss AutoPay when it happened to me in the summer.

I let it run through the renewal process, just put the funds in a day or two early.  I had no issue with this happening.

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@ute1978, I topped up ahead of time so it wouldn' miss AutoPay when it happened to me in the summer.

I let it run through the renewal process, just put the funds in a day or two early.  I had no issue with this happening.

@ute1978 this is good advice, I'd second @stonechucker's suggestion. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@ute1978 wrote:

Uh Oh!

That is exactly the night of my auto-renewal. Hopefully everything goes well as it has for the last 2.75 years.

Be the eternal optimist.  I have renewed through a maintenance outage in the past without issue. 

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

@ute1978 wrote:

Uh Oh!

Be the eternal optimist.  I have renewed through a maintenance outage in the past without issue. 

@will13am with moderator response time seemingly in the "several" day range, I wouldn't risk it personally.  In fact, if it were me, I'd make a manual top up right now for the renewal amount (the full plan amount, not factoring in rewards) and message the moderator team asking for an early renewal if possible prior to the afternoon of the maintenance window start.  But maybe I'm overly paranoid.  Smiley Wink

Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@ute1978 wrote:

Uh Oh!

@will13am with moderator response time seemingly in the "several" day range, I wouldn't risk it personally.  In fact, if it were me, I'd make a manual top up right now for the renewal amount (the full plan amount, not factoring in rewards) and message the moderator team asking for an early renewal if possible prior to the afternoon of the maintenance window start.  But maybe I'm overly paranoid.  Smiley Wink

You are a little paranoid.