cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - From April 18, 2021, 00:00 (ET) to April 18, 2021, 12:00 (ET)

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Between April 18, 2021, 00:00 (ET) to April 18, 12:00 (ET), you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

System maintenance 2021.PNG

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

13 REPLIES 13

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for letting us know.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

That’s what time I check on this Community! Opps ET time...😂😜😉

Thanks for the heads up Silvio.

Newfiescreech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much for the system maintenance announcement ..Thanks again 

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@computergeek541  of course not

Spoiler

@Canlan54a wrote:

Hopefully the autopay issue will be fixed once and for all, during THIS scheduled maintenance downtime!

Rarely are customers advised of what was done during any specific maintenance window.  There have been a few times that a specific issue does get fixed during one of these, but I would not be expecting to hear back about any of this weekend's activities.

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hopefully the autopay issue will be fixed once and for all, during THIS scheduled maintenance downtime!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hopefully this won't screw up some autopay this weekend. 🤗

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M thank you for letting us know.

Have a nice day

Aloha

RosieR

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M 

Can this be pinned to the announcement section of the community landing page so that it's visible without searching / going through the announcement board?

Please, and thank you.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for warning

I would suggest to everyone on autopay who's renewal is on 18th to load balance manually before. If anything goes wrong with autopay you won't be able to login and check until noon the earliest and it may be very slow and busy then as we may have more people trying to access at the same time

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the update, I'll be sure to plan around that 😂But really great communication so people dont freak out. 

cheers Naepalm

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M 

Thanks for the heads up so we can plan accordingly.

Need Help? Let's chat.