cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance - October 22nd 9:00 PM (ET) until Sunday, October 23rd, 2016 7:30 AM

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that from October 22nd 9:00 PM (ET) until Sunday, October 23rd, 2016 7:30 AM (ET) you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
7 REPLIES 7

chewiemelodies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oops, posted in the wrong section.  

samgabbay
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Love the PM maintenances. It just means or things are getting fixed or new improvements are coming! Sit tight peeps!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Ambrosecheng06

I'm sorry about this,

The maintenance has not yet happened, the issue is probably related to something else. 

I will take a look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hey @Ambrosecheng06, this section is probably not the best place to post your question, as it may get lost here in the Announcements. I'll tag one of the moderators @Shazia_K to make sure your message doesn't go unnoticed. In the future, posting in Discussions will get better visibility.

Ambrosecheng06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I have the auto payment and it is due today.  It seems the system was down and unable to go thru the payment.  Now my phone has been suspended, what can I do?

Ambrose

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Any idea what is about this maintenance ? Servers updates ? Do they manage to find out the jquery and java error into the self serve account which produce the glitch with plan change ?

Sincerely Ionut A

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Good to know. Hopefully PM posts this on the main website as well for the PM customers that aren't registered with Community. Robot wink

Need Help? Let's chat.