cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance -February 11th 9:00 PM ET to Sunday, February 12th 07:30 AM ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on February 11th  9:00 PM ET to Sunday, February 12th  07:30 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
10 REPLIES 10

s2scotty
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for the proactive heads up.

/S

@Rogerl maintenance don't always bring new features; they tend to fix broken stuff that me and you might suffer from and might not realize yet.

RogerI

Does anyone notice any updates or added features? What about bug fixes?

I don't see any! Considering the long string of maintenance downtimes, it's not clear PM is getting value for their money!

I'm still on a 2400 baud modem... it takes 6-10 hours LOL

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Maintainence is so frequnt now
Hopefully they get all the issues resolved
Specifically US roaming must be really frustrating losing service after a trip

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good to know , but still need Selfserve website to login more quickly ! now 6-10 sec looks too slow~Thanks.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RogerI I sure hope so! Once they have all the issues ironed out and their server is ready for anther influx of customers, I really hope they introduce another promo. I'm still salivating over the $40/4GB plan.

RogerI

I would say this is far more than regular maintenance.

It's hope this is the final big push, and we will actually see some improvements.

Good luck.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for letting us know in advance!

Is it purely a regular maintenance or will there be any bug fixes? 

I see that some people still have trouble identifying the actual renewal date, including myself. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

9PM on Saturday! that is an unusual time and early. Anyway thanks for the heads up and hopefully all runs well my renewal is coming in 4 days so I am waiting

Need Help? Let's chat.