Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign-Up Now! Public Mobile User Feedback Session

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community, 

We’re selecting a handful of users to participate in a 30 - 45 minute feedback session to help us collect valuable feedback on our website functionality. We’ll use this feedback to help us fine-tune our website pages to gives our customers the best user experience. 

How to Sign-Up 

Simply click here, to access the signup form.

Requirements:

• Complete signup form 
  • Access to internet through mobile or desktop for Google Video Meeting use
  • 30-45 minutes to attend user feedback session on Jan 29/30 

Note: we anticipate many users will sign-up in order to participate, please note only a handful of users will be contacted. We’ll be sure to update this post, once users are selected. 

• The Public Mobile Team
14 REPLIES 14

@Eister wrote:

This is strange…. I was just catching up reading down this thread until I came to this post stating it’s been moved.  But when I click on the posted link it says my access is denied?

The message was off topic.  Also, your question was already posted elsewhere.

Eister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ahhh just saw at the bottom of the link that it’s a redundant thread….maybe that’s why.

Eister

This is strange…. I was just catching up reading down this thread until I came to this post stating it’s been moved.  But when I click on the posted link it says my access is denied?

Jewelss77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It does say give back for your feedback!

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think the Community awards are first calculated, then paid out (regardless whether the recipients have old Rewards or new Points).

That being said ... there have been many discussions here over the last decade about the Community rewards. The truth of the matter is that nobody outside Public Mobile actually knows how they're determined and what parameters are included in that determination. Observers have attempted to correlate patterns for years, pundits have attempts to speculate meaningfully for years. Public Mobile has only offered rare comments to the effect that they are deliberately keeping their secrets and revealing no useful data because they don't want people abusing or gaming the system.

And it's been the long-running joke around here that you'd get far more money for your time by collecting bottles for recycling or by working a one-street paper route. You'll notice that the members who consistently score Community rewards are the ones who do it for more than the fistful of loonies. And if you plan to enter the rat race against them then beware that others all had the same bright idea you're having about basically getting a free phone bill - but they got a head start years ago and now have thousands of posts and hundreds of hours in the Community - earning the Community payout is not really "free" at all.

fixin

@keepasa - I don't think there is any Points getting given out for doing Feedback here, so it is available for all (Even Legacy Points People.) If it even did say that, there is a small chance of getting a bill credit.

keepasa

Is this open to customers on old rewards system since it mentions points given out. I would assume the rewards mode user would need to switch account to points mode in order to receive the points at the end?

Korth_

"a handful of users to participate in a 30 - 45 minute feedback session"

So basically half a day for one Public Mobile employee.

I personally think that one employee reading through the Community forums for half a day would be more productive. It would allow numerous feedback perspectives (instead of "a handful") and it would quickly tabulate the most common issues, problems, complaints, and frustrations - ie, the website functionality which needs to be "fine-tuned" the most.

And I personally believe that addressing all the common complaints about EverSafe would be a wondrous improvement which far overshadows any other trifling improvements to the "website functionality".

sa7375

A suggestion for PM.  Please consider having a permanent or rotating team of beta-testers to evaluate your app and website, so that any modifications thereto are tested, and user comments obtained & incorporated, before these are hosted online.

fixin

This would be interesting to hear. @Mandaxox87 - I heard that you missed the beta testing a couple months ago. They are sort of doing it a little bit differently. If you want to. (Original Link:  Public Mobile Beta Testers - Community)

@Yummy 

@Yummy wrote:

I will leave participation to other, more knowledgeable and more experienced with PM customers BUT it will be REALLY nice to resolve all issues regarding updating credit card AND introduce 'Cancel Service Now' option.

WAY, Way too many posts regarding these (and few more) nuisance which tarnish PM reputation and usability.

Don't underestimate the value of your knowledge and suggestions. You been around here for awhile now and your suggestions have always been worthy of a bravo or 2....maybe even a Solution too. Why not throw your hat in the ring ?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I will leave participation to other, more knowledgeable and more experienced with PM customers BUT it will be REALLY nice to resolve all issues regarding updating credit card AND introduce 'Cancel Service Now' option.

WAY, Way too many posts regarding these (and few more) nuisance which tarnish PM reputation and usability.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @J_PM happy to see PM values our feedback more. it is definitely going in the right direction 

Need Help? Let's chat.