cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ad22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Sept 23 - 28 FLASH SALE [Extended to Oct 1]: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

It's great that such promos exist for new customers, I just wish there were something like this for current loyal customers. When I switched to public mobile in 2020, there was no such offer and it feels like I am missing out for activating at that time.

RjanTumamang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Sept 23 - 28 FLASH SALE [Extended to Oct 1]: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

I activated an account yesterday but I didn't get that promo. I went to the store and had the retailer help me activate the account. How do I go about to getting the additional 2gb? Thanks

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@RjanTumamang wrote:

I activated an account yesterday but I didn't get that promo. I went to the store and had the retailer help me activate the account. How do I go about to getting the additional 2gb? Thanks

@RjanTumamang 

that promo is only for online but i see they another customer when contact to CSA, they will can Add for them, give them try,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Re: Sept 23 - 28 FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

Any bonus for $15 or $25 plan in future? 🙂

taht would be great!  😁

@MoreYummy wrote:

taht would be great!  😁

I would say that bonus data (especially recurring) would be unlikely at those price points.  Usually, the best that new customers can hope for on those plans is a one-tine credit equivalent to the plan price.

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MoreYummy   You should submit a new email address for this current promotion and you just might get an email back in the future for a special promo just for you, for a $25 plan. I did 😁

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

taht would be great!  😁

Ah rats...my crystal ball's on the fritz again. Sorry ...can't help you. 🙂

@Quigley wrote:

@MoreYummy   You should submit a new email address for this current promotion and you just might get an email back in the future for a special promo just for you, for a $25 plan. I did 😁

The targetted offers that Public Mobile sends out to new customers who sign up for e-mailed promotion alert have, always up until now, only applied to people who activate a new account.  Unofrutnately, you wouldn't be able to get the proomotion by simply continuing with your current Public Mobile service.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Spoiler

@Quigley wrote:

you seriouls?  in future.... 🙂  How about now?  need to create more account
Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@computergeek541   I already know that, so I'll activate another account and still get the targeted promo.  Moreyummy can do that too if they play their cards right.

Need Help? Let's chat.