Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Maintenance on Jan 22

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community, 

We wanted to give you an update that Activations, My Account Access and Ticket submissions will be unavailable during the following maintenance window:

January 22 | 12:05 AM EST to 3:00 AM EST   or   January 21 | 9:05 PM PST to 12:00 AM PST 

During this time you will be unable to log into: 

• My Account | Website or App
    PublicMobile.ca will still be available to view. 
  • Community
    Community will still be available to view only. 
  • Chatbot
    You will be unable to submit a ticket through our virtual assistant, but you can still ask questions for help information.

Once splash pages are down, you will be able to complete your activation or log into your account.

• The Public Mobile Team
8 REPLIES 8

AcceleratorPro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in Saskatchewan. And I think this is affecting me as well. Instead of getting 5G I am getting H+ (so 3G) for speed. Hopefully I'll be back to my paid for speeds sometime soon.

**UPDATE as of about half an hour ago my speed return to 5G so I'm good to go. I hope everyone else is doing as well

Westcoast123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We zero wifi on Westcoast. No Data!. Calls and text fine but zero internet.  7 people have confirmed. 

@eJonavin wrote:

Did maintenance started early. 7:57pm EST on Jan 21, and I can't get into My Account.

Self Serve is still working.

eJonavin

Did maintenance started early. 7:57pm EST on Jan 21, and I can't get into My Account.

Quebecpapa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've never been able to submit a ticket either. The customer support is absent. Not even sure that's legal.

Esskp

Are there going to be better plans for existing customers?

@hTideGnow wrote:

thanks @J_PM 

Quick question, is this maintenance going to fix the chatbot??  It is still a hit or miss.  Many times, people will get error after trying to submit 

I've never been able to submit a ticket in the chatbot ever since one of the previous updates. It fails every time (different accounts too).  Previously, there was also an issue that caused verfiication by Self Serve login to fail (once again, every time for me and that issue was never fixed).

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @J_PM 

Quick question, is this maintenance going to fix the chatbot??  It is still a hit or miss.  Many times, people will get error after trying to submit 

Need Help? Let's chat.