Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Extended Wait Times for CSA Response

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

We have been aware of a system issue that was impacting customers' ticket submissions through chatbot. We have resolved this issue and you should be able to submit tickets via the chatbot again. If you submitted a ticket before 2pm today (May 10th) and have not received a response from a Customer Support Agent, please resubmit your ticket either through the chatbot or by sending a private message to @CS_Agent.  

Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this issue. 

Public Mobile

5 REPLIES 5

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  ,

Are you sure submitting a support ticket through SIMon (chatbot) is fixed? I always use my browsers in private / incognito mode, I filled out all the information & tried to submit it (I know how, have used this method a few times) & keep getting errors! It tells me to continue the conversation by replying to the message! I can’t reply to the message when I can’t submit a support ticket using this method to get the response back to reply to! 🤣.
I sent a private message instead since doing so through SIMon isn’t working for me! Lets see if they receive the private message!

Edit: To add I no longer see the the SIMon chatbot bubble on pages, I have to go to top of pages to select Get Help, then select “Chat with SIMon” or the chatbot bubble is also found there but missing on all other pages!

Update: It finally worked to submit a support ticket through SIMon (chatbot) after waiting 2 hours & trying again!

lawmalibiran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

@BeatFreaker   I suggest you to message PM support as well and include the ticket # if you have one handy

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BeatFreaker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not sure if this is resolved or not. After ticket submission, "View a Copy of My Ticket" takes you to a blank page as per the screenshot.

We ordered SIMs on April 21st, and would like to get resolution on why they have still not yet arrived.Screenshot 2023-05-11 160059.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the update , cheers 

Need Help? Let's chat.