Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Systems Outage - Update: Clear Cookies/Cache

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

New Update:

We are pleased to report the Systems Outage issue has been resolved. We thank you for your patience and support as we worked to get our site page up and running.

Please Note: After multiple tests we can confirm the platform is stable. If you are still having issues, this may be due to caching and cookie blocks. Please try the following:

1. Restart your browser 

2. Clear Cache/Cookies 

3. Login into My Account

Thank you for your understanding,

- Public Mobile Team 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Community, 

We heard your feedback and understand some customers are still experiencing issues. Our technical teams continue to work on resolving the problems.  

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences in our Community. We will continue to update this thread as more information becomes available.

Please be aware of the following impacts:

Some pages are down on publicmobile.ca. This includes:

• My Account & Rewards
  • Account changes via SIMon

Existing Customers: limited account management including, check account usage and balance, make payments with a registered card, manage pre-authorized payments, and paying with a voucher  via IVR by dialing 611 on your phone.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The Public Mobile Team

219 REPLIES 219

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Glad to hear. Thanks for resolving it!!

JS-5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Finally was able to acess my account!

marc_mib
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Service must be down still because they don't want to give me my four digit PIN or change the pin and it's been years

@PBForMe- If your services are working but you're seeing it say suspended at this time of day then click on any little spinner refresh icons that you see or use private mode.

breezey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Finally!

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My renewal is today, have autopay, webpage says suspended but phone still works but can’t buy addons. Should i pay manually? I don’t want to be charged twice or have my service cut off.

supgerry

You should be able to access your account now! I was just in mine.

patL

IE this isn't resolved. If I can't update payment information then accessing account for me at this time is useless 

patL

I can access my account now which is great but can't update my payment info because I have a new credit card so no phone service.

This is insane its been an entire day with nothing.

SierraBrand01

Not everyone has the means to load account with $$ due to not living close to anywhere that sells vouchers. So while that may seem reasonable for some it’s not the case for all. 

marilynhans

My payment is due on Monday.  I hope my account is set to “automatic payment” as that is what I want it to be at at all times. However sometimes this gets changed – I don’t know how or why. Will I be able to access my account before my payment becomes due so that I will not be charged any undue fees - as a result of not being able to pay?

realMapleSyrup

MyAccount is finally back up for me

YellowCap

Finally the portal is back to normal.

CarolLo

@Patchio Thank you, I will try.

tominator

Not much difference in the 4G prepaid plan offers between PM and parent Telus. PM 3G plans are totally useless at any price. With support like this it's not worth it at any price especially if you hardly ever use data. Probably a good time to switch. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@zdahlbeck 

If you need to perform a Sim swap immediately your only option currently is to contact customer support and ask that they do it for you. You will need to answer extra verification questions. Have your registered card details on file handy. Read the spoiler in this post for efficient private messaging with customer support. Put "Sim Swap" in the subject line and leave a detailed message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/m-p/...

@zdahlbeck   at the moment, you have to message PM support and have them to make the change for you on their end.  Message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

zdahlbeck

I have existing service. I just need to change my SIM card number which I need to access through my account but it seems the site is still down. I'm checking in now 10 hours later after work. 

@mjschellenberg wrote:

You cut my phone line and changed all the information in my account...What the hell?

@mjschellenberg   My Account is current down and that might be the reason you cannot login 

you can reactivate your service via *611 if you know the 4 digits PIN

Or you can buy vouchers to top up using *611 (no pin required) if you need your service up urgently

mjschellenberg

You cut my phone line and changed all the information in my account...What the hell?

ri801se

Nothing to my knowledge. They are not great at communicating. Hopefully they have more than a part-time student working on this!

dprvu

Any update on the outage?

dprvu

Can anyone else use the 1-855 number.  I dial it, it doesn't ring and then eventually hangs up with a fast busy .

ri801se

I realize we need to be patient but it has been close to 2 days. Getting 'Page Expired' and/or 'System Error' on whatever device I use is not much fun. I need to get my US Roaming going and I have no way to access.

Any ETA?

dprvu

Thank you for the feedback.  Tried that just now.   I dial 611 on the phone and it tells me that the option is not available on this device.  He's on automatic renewal via credit card.  No concern on funds. 

dprvu

Apparently 611 only works if the account is not suspended.  I need to log into the "My Profile" to do a "Resume Service"  I dial 611 on the phone and it tells me that the option is not available on this device.  He's on automatic renewal via credit card.  No concern on funds. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Greg6   There's a post from @J_PM mentioning that PM will be having a grace period until the account access is fixed, which would be extended by another day (I'm assuming/hoping) since the issue still hasn't been fixed, perhaps J_PM can also confirm if this is still the case? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/CSagent-Payment-and-system-error/m-p/8986...

You can also purchase a voucher for the time being from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Greg6 

Jade did post they were extending payments by one day....if this continues I imagine the payment deadline may extend as well.

@conio99 

Did you ever download an invoice after making a top up payment or purchasing and add on? It will be on the invoice.

It will include your name, address, phone number and account #.It will include your name, address, phone number and account #.

Greg6

My renewal date is today, not able to make a payment online (obviously) but my service is still working - I wonder if they have disabled deactivations today until the online issues are resolved?

Need Help? Let's chat.