cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

[RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

Hey Community,

Yesterday we identified a technical issue affecting select customers where plans were mistakenly renewed prior to the plan renewal date, resulting in loss of service for some customers.

Our technical team has investigated the issue and enabled service to resume for those affected. Customers impacted by this issue will receive an SMS if any additional action is required.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

- Public Mobile Community team

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

@Bryan_N wrote:

Hey Community,

Yesterday we identified a technical issue affecting select customers where plans were mistakenly renewed prior to the plan renewal date, resulting in loss of service for some customers.

Our technical team has investigated the issue and enabled service to resume for those affected. Customers impacted by this issue will receive an SMS if any additional action is required.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

- Public Mobile Community team

Thanks for the update.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was not working this morning, auto pay didnt go through

Tags (1)
Oracle

Thanks for the update, Bryan.

The account of a friend I referred was deleted in this issue.  Her account has been re-instated, but I lost my "Refer a Friend" bonus.  Please re-instate my bonus.

Thanks.

Oracle

@WasagaJohn wrote:

The account of a friend I referred was deleted in this issue.  Her account has been re-instated, but I lost my "Refer a Friend" bonus.  Please re-instate my bonus.

Thanks.

@WasagaJohn 

You will need to send a private message to the moderators to fix this.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send message for assistance.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Still not resolved here. Autopay didn't go through. Sent PM.

Mayor / Maire

@Bryan_N 

Thanks for the after-the-fact concluding update.

It would be more useful to put some kind of pop-up overlay or something on site entry (publicmobile.ca) to let people know that you know there's a problem. Then maybe after that an estimated time of resolution. Then after that, what, if anything, people would need to do. Then, finally, this post.

That way there isn't this flood of posts asking and reporting the same thing from everybody affected.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As before, it took way too long to detect and to resolve this issue. Even longer to communicate clearly. Public Mobile customers were without service for many hours. Another failure.

Hi there, my account was active yesterday but is not active today. What should I do to get my account looked at?