cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Select customers on Province-wide talk plans experiencing outbound call issues

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Most Recent Update

19:30 ET - March 19, 2019

Hey Community,

Earlier today we identified an issue affecting select customers on Province-wide talk plans in which outbound phone calls were unable to be placed. Inbound calling, texting and data services remained unaffected.

Our technical teams are implementing a solution which will restore outbound calling service to normal by early morning of March 20. No action is required on your behalf.

However, in the meantime, we have added a complimentary 400 minutes Long Distance Talk Add-On (includes calls to Canada & the U.S) for our affected customers, which you can use immediately and will allow you to make outbound calls. This Add-On will not expire as any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

We understand that your service and staying connected is important and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community Team

Updates

Please click the spoiler for a full history of this service issue to date.

Spoiler

13:30 ET - March 19, 2019

Hey Community,

We’ve identified an issue affecting select customers on Province-wide talk plans in which outbound phone calls are unable to placed. Currently, this looks to be isolated only to Quebec.

If you’re currently experiencing this issue, please note that inbound calling, texting, and data services remain unaffected. Meanwhile, wi-fi calling services and inbound calling may meet your talk needs temporarily.

Our technical team has identified the source of the issue and is working to restore service as quickly as possible. We will provide updates as we learn more.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community Team

523 REPLIES 523

ISIYGRN1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ALL MY FREINDS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

@devouges  a écrit :

This morning my 3 family phones are not working.  Says the calls are not covered by my plan.  It worked yesterday.  I can, however call the phones from a regular land-line.  I cannot check my plan via the web page becaus that gives an error also,.

@CS_Agent ...it seems a bug in the system??...3 people french side and here have the same problem with their plan....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9phones-et-%C3%A9quipement/Ne-peux-plus-........

@devouges  a écrit :

yes

Ok your accounts shows ACTIVE. That's strange that all the 3 phones doesn't work at the same time..is it for a phone number in particular or for every numbers?

devouges

yes

devouges

I was able to login but could not see my plan page, gave an error.  I can see the plan page now

Account Status: Active

Is your account shows ACTIVE?

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

did you try to call the number outside your province since you are on province wide plan?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@devouges wrote:

SInce this morning, march 18, I cannot make any calls with my phone.  It says I do not have the required long distance plan.  I have the province wide plan.   I can, however, receive calls.

Seems like something is broken somewhere !

@devouges 

Does this happen to every number? What about a 1-800 number or trying to call yourself? Make sure you are dialing a “1” to the start of each number. If this doesn’t help make sure you still have minutes left / an active calling plan. If it still doesn’t work you may have a provisioning issue and need to be corrected by the moderator team. Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.    

@devouges  a écrit :

This morning my 3 family phones are not working.  Says the calls are not covered by my plan.  It worked yesterday.  I can, however call the phones from a regular land-line.  I cannot check my plan via the web page becaus that gives an error also,.

If you still have problem to go in your account write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem .Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...

devouges

Yes I did login to my account and my account says I have province wide calls.  I have been on the plan for several years now.

devouges

SInce this morning, march 18, I cannot make any calls with my phone.  It says I do not have the required long distance plan.  I have the province wide plan.   I can, however, receive calls.

Seems like something is broken somewhere !

@devouges  a écrit :

Did you go here https://libreservice.publicmobile.ca/? One sim card is link with one account. The calls didn't go through even if the message you said?

devouges

Need Help? Let's chat.