cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: [RESOLVED] Delay in receiving Self-Serve password reset email

I tried it today to see if it was working again.  6 hours later, still no email.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alan_K this is definitely a great plus for PM.  Anything that can help customers be more self sufficient and not have to rely on MODS or community support is always great.  I know this is a long time coming, but hey, better late than never as they say.  And I'm quite certain the MODS are super excited about this as well.  This should definitely reduce the amount of requests they receive by a good percentage.

Big thumbs up to PM.  Keep it up.

Oracle

@dna2016 It already broke again lol

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@dna2016 wrote:

@Alan_K this is definitely a great plus for PM.  Anything that can help customers be more self sufficient and not have to rely on MODS or community support is always great.  I know this is a long time coming, but hey, better late than never as they say.  And I'm quite certain the MODS are super excited about this as well.  This should definitely reduce the amount of requests they receive by a good percentage.

Big thumbs up to PM.  Keep it up.

@dna2016  Except, it's broken again.  <sigh>

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What  resolve .......nothing works in self tab.

Links don't work .....then they do but timed out .

Email responses take up to 48 hours for password reset after initial setup was deemed unknown .

Still no access  to account .

Wish there was live mouseketteers to talk to .over the 3 accounts now in limbo .

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I needed to reset my password and it continually failed. I never got a single email. Now I'm halfway through my travels and I still can't log in to activate US roaming. Can someone fix this? It says I'm locked out. I tried private messaging but nobody answered. Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@drgraff, unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait until they contact you.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Lets see how long it takes to come back up!  

Mayor / Maire

It's now been over 18 hours since I put in my test password reset request.  Still nothing.

I've removed my bravo from the post saying it's been corrected.  @Alan_K, stop with the promos -- get the system working.  This is ridiculous.

Mayor / Maire

@drgraff you can add us add-ons by calling 1(855)4public from the USA  you just need to have a credit card registered and know your account pin.  If you do not  you can buy a voucher at recharge.con and can top up then buy USA addon