cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [RESOLVED] Delay in receiving Self-Serve password reset email

This is the worst customer service. So I received my password reset emails this morning but the links are expired. And now my service is cut off.

What the heck?

Mayor / Maire

@Ani  try calling 611 and pay through therer if your cc is on file and you know your pin.  you can also payvia voucher on 611.  if you want to buy a voucher from home use recharge.com

Ani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OMG thank you!  Finally some clear practical advice on this cluster$&@k of a service!

thanks to only you, I have service again!

Mayor / Maire

@Ani glad you got it working. fustration is understandable,  no need for the language, It takes a bit to discover some of the various workrounds. 

Typically reply time from is pretty quick, unfortunatly not recentlybecause of the backlog.  how/if /what they are doing to reduce backlog im not sure.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That is not the case for my partner, we are trying again this week to change his password.  Tried again twice today but still no email. have waited for about 3 hours now and no luck. Could you please help us so we can change his plan.  Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

@AngelaH you need to ask mods to change password. Ask at same time for them to change the plan

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much, will give that a try.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Lol, I guess I spoke too soon.  Should have given it more time for the bugs to get fixed, kind of like everything else they launch.  Well I guess on the bright side is that at least it's still on their radar to get working right for customers.  Just sucks they announced that it's now working, but then stopped working again, and again, and again, and.............

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Delay in receiving Self-Serve password reset email

lol, finally. that wasn't so hard was it?

Oracle

Re: Delay in receiving Self-Serve password reset email

@Acekiller wrote:

lol, finally. that wasn't so hard was it?

Apparently, it is and so it broke again Smiley Frustrated

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.