cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@Prasadrm wrote:

I wanted to cancel my SIM order how can i do?

When you get the sim card, just don't activate it. Throw it away or save it for the future in case you or someone else wants it.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@PrasadrmThe sim card is non refundable according to the terms here.

• The price is $10 per SIM card, and this purchase is non-refundable.
Mayor / Maire

@Prasadrm 

And if you use a referral then there's your SIM paid for.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated a new acct at Walmart this morning at 11:45am, and the rep told me i will get the 5gb add-on.  So if i can't get this bonus since it was not ordered online, can you deactivate my acct. i like order a new sim card from public mobile.

Thank you

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would it be possible to get the plan still if I bought the Sim Card online last week? Because I still haven't received it yet....

Mayor / Maire

@robert8 wrote:

Would it be possible to get the plan still if I bought the Sim Card online last week? Because I still haven't received it yet....

@robert8  No. Must be purchased today only.

@bc731 wrote:

I activated a new acct at Walmart this morning at 11:45am, and the rep told me i will get the 5gb add-on.  So if i can't get this bonus since it was not ordered online, can you deactivate my acct. i like order a new sim card from public mobile.

Thank you

You will not get this bonus - sorry

@bc731You can only deactivate an account by letting the account lapse for 90 days.. sorry.

@robert8There is still time, just buy another one, if you value the 5GB more than $10.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do i let it lapse?