cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Province-Wide Calling Plans + Limited-Time Offer on Canada-Wide Calling Plans

@Catherine_T here we go again poor roll out, disinformation, contradictions who writes this stuff lol

will13am
Oracle

Re: New Province-Wide Calling Plans + Limited-Time Offer on Canada-Wide Calling Plans

The discussion of a day ago turns out to be true.  This is definitely a turn for the worse.  It is unfortunate.  How long is the "price reduction" for the Canada wide calling plans?  I feel like I am shopping at the Bay; increase the price on the weekdays to set up for a big sale on the weekend.  

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Gunner123 wrote:

@Catherine_T five dollar off sale? what a joke!!

Changes will happen, get over it! The temporary ”on sale” opportunity will allow you to reposition your self...that is if grandfathering is announced. That is a huge MISS in this announcement. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo 

I got that this is why I said hold of to your old plans.

It does affect the plan charges but instead of early announcement fort those who are planning to switch, they gave discount so we can still schedule the switch (unless somebody was planning Canada wide 15 plan)

I guess we should also revived people who scheduled their change yesterday or before they will be switching to the old plans on the next renewal date.

Those who are waiting to finish with their device obligation to switch should consider locking into discounted plan with the temporary number

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Catherine_T 

Very disheartening, however it's clear this may be a case of 'don't shoot the messenger'. (the "messenger", being you)

Three words to Public Mobile (TELUS)  -   THIS IS HORRIBLE

There will be several questions about this 'change'.   It has (will) cause Public Mobile to lose at least 2 people I've been trying to move over to Public Mobile onto a $25 - $35 plan which was to have INCLUDED Canada-wide calling.  They will have ZERO interest in this change.

I especially found the following phrase to be a load of ________ (fill in the blank):  "The introduction of a Province-wide calling plan comes as a result of our commitment to give you more options on features and provide savings to help you create and customize the plan that’s right for you."  

Very disappointed.

The new customers you are motivating to sign-in can still sign-in at the old rates. In fact, you can pursue them to act fast before this option disappears. Please see the excerpt below from @Catherine_T post of today.
"That means customers who value Canada-wide calling can still access these plans at the original prices before they change." 

bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

RIP to $15 canada-wide plan.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@sa7375 wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Catherine_T 

Very disheartening, however it's clear this may be a case of 'don't shoot the messenger'. (the "messenger", being you)

Three words to Public Mobile (TELUS)  -   THIS IS HORRIBLE

There will be several questions about this 'change'.   It has (will) cause Public Mobile to lose at least 2 people I've been trying to move over to Public Mobile onto a $25 - $35 plan which was to have INCLUDED Canada-wide calling.  They will have ZERO interest in this change.

I especially found the following phrase to be a load of ________ (fill in the blank):  "The introduction of a Province-wide calling plan comes as a result of our commitment to give you more options on features and provide savings to help you create and customize the plan that’s right for you."  

Very disappointed.

The new customers you are motivating to sign-in can still sign-in at the old rates. In fact, you can pursue them to act fast before this option disappears. Please see the excerpt below from @Catherine_T post of today.
"That means customers who value Canada-wide calling can still access these plans at the original prices before they change." 

So....show me how to get the old $15 plan today please. 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Well...we often read here people squawking about how PM does not lead with any changes. So here they are. Unless of course in the monthly collusion meetings amongst the carriers it was decided that PM would take the hit for this round of changes.

dlambro: Chatr does have a $15 plan. As does Lucky.

mimmo
Oracle

@kselmak  my bad I was responding to someone thought it was your post but it does not appear to be.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.