cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons

Hopefully Wi-Fi calling would be supported in the future as well.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons

Wow, 25% price increase!  Only 300 minutes instead of 400 minutes for the same price.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons

@sa7375 If you take U.S. long distance as an example,  the customer no longer has an $8 option. For direct dial calls to U.S., customers would now need to speed $15.  The fact that add-ons don't expire or that the price per minute is now better with the new add-on doesn't change that fact.

 

And, if calls to the U.S. are no longer included in the multi-country add-on, the apparent exclusion (if it's excluded) of that would make it necessary for someone to buy two different add-ons ot wanting to call different countries.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons


@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

Wow, 25% price increase!  Only 300 minutes instead of 400 minutes for the same price.


As I was saying, there are good things about these add-ons and this annoucement, but the bad should be pointed out too. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons

I'm curious ... "Free US Roaming" ... is this a Covid-duration thing?

 

(Edit: updated image)

 

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons




@Korth wrote:

I'm curious ... "Free US Roaming" ... is this a Covid-duration thing?

 

(Edit: updated image)

 

Untitled.png


Lol. My account doesn't have that. I suspect that that could be things be changed around and that some of that text could be leftover from holiday giveaways.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons

@computergeek541 

 

I don't recall any "US Roaming" holiday giveaways, lol.

 

I notice that the associated text blocks for the rest of that Self-Serve page haven't been updated. Quite a mess, actually. Even the little data picture in the upper right hasn't been updated, unless PM is doing 4G LTE again?

 

I notice the buttons are greyed out. I can't actually click them to change quantity away from 0.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons


@computergeek541 wrote:

 

 

And, if calls to the U.S. are no longer included in the multi-country add-on, the apparent exclusion (if it's excluded) of that would make it necessary for someone to buy two different add-ons ot wanting to call different countries.


I just dialed one of my suppliers' number in the States (400 minute add-on). It seems to have gone through just fine / without a "we're sorry your call can not be completed". However, after three rings I had to take an incoming call, so ended the outgoing one before it was picked up or went to voice mail, so it does not show in the usage history.

 

If I get around I'll report back on the next attempt.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons


@wetcoaster wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

 

 

And, if calls to the U.S. are no longer included in the multi-country add-on, the apparent exclusion (if it's excluded) of that would make it necessary for someone to buy two different add-ons ot wanting to call different countries.


I just dialed one of my suppliers' number in the States (400 minute add-on). It seems to have gone through just fine / without a "we're sorry your call can not be completed". However, after three rings I had to take an incoming call, so ended the outgoing one before it was picked up or went to voice mail, so it does not show in the usage history.

 

If I get around I'll report back on the next attempt.


but what's going to happen with the 300 minute add-on? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Long Distance Add-Ons

@wetcoaster  the 400 minute international always included USA.

 

Screenshot_20201008_144811.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.