cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Lunar New Year Offer

@makkahn28 : Other than some ambiguity in the writing of the promo (as usual) (how much are these marketing mavens being paid anyway) it seems this promo is only for new activations.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great, but looks like it is for new customers only.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I am at a loss to understand why so many think these offers WOULD be for anyone but New Customers. Is it because once or twice a year PM does give gifts of some sort specifically to “Existing Customers” that makes many think every offer should be for every customer? We all know this isn’t how things work, all companies have lucrative offers to lure people away from the competition. If every existing customer could take advantage of every new customer offer I guarantee that monthly plan costs would double.

AE_Collector

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Because for the Boxing Day - New Years promotions, they used the phrases  "New customers" PLUS mentioned having to "activate".

This Lunar Year promo is open to misinterpretation in using the phrase "Public Mobile customers", which implies existing customers.   It can just mean different things to different people.

STILL, your point makes logical sense - it's not a 'gift' or 'bonus' to existing customers and clearly mentions having to "activate" so in reality ANYONE can get it IF they activate. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

A nice bonus for those who want to become a new PM client or have another SIM. Thank you!

fujiyama
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for the offer, but would be great to see something for the $15 plan as well.

I also think the promo from previous years are better...

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

mcneild6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is awesome, I’m glad I switched to public mobile. 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

Because for the Boxing Day - New Years promotions, they used the phrases  "New customers" PLUS mentioned having to "activate".

This Lunar Year promo is open to misinterpretation in using the phrase "Public Mobile customers", which implies existing customers.   It can just mean different things to different people.

STILL, your point makes logical sense - it's not a 'gift' or 'bonus' to existing customers and clearly mentions having to "activate" so in reality ANYONE can get it IF they activate. 

I am not disagreeing with your points, I made similar comments a couple of pages back. I guess my comment is more in general to ongoing requests for any and all promotions to be available to existing customers as well.

AE_Collector

@Lorca wrote:

@computergeek541 Where?

As this is a Public Mobile website, I'll say that a look through some of the competitor websites will reveal such plans. I know that's a cryptic answer, but I don't want to turn this thread into advertising for all of the other carriers.  I'm sure that Public Mobile is constantly evaulating the plans offered. 

Need Help? Let's chat.