cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vtynhi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Lunar New Year Offer

Does this offer apply to existing customers?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@vtynhi 

Nope they never do.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@vtynhi wrote:

Does this offer apply to existing customers?

@vtynhi   Sorry no...unless you're planning on opening up a new account.  😊

LW2

Does this cost me anything?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@LW2 wrote:

Does this cost me anything?

No, these are free promos for activating a new account.

Offer Details:

• Offer applies to the $25, $35, $40, $45 and $50 plans.
  • 500 minutes Long Distance Add-on is a one-time add on, and applies to the following locations: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before Feb 21, 2021, 11:59PM EST
  2. Once your email address has been successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with a promo code.
  3. Activate on an eligible plan online or in-store with the promo code before March 6, 2021, 11:59PM EST to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days (please expect a longer shipping time due to COVID-19 measures). You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store
  3. Bonus data and one-time add-on will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, and for 8 months after activation.
Xinwei

Hello, 

As existing user, how can I get the lunar new year offer. If this offer is only for new activations, existing customers will be forced away to other providers who also has similar offer. So do I.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Xinwei Existing customer can get it by opening a new account. That's the only way.

Xinwei

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Way to go PM! always great to see their promos!

Canadabear

If this offer is only good for new accounts. Why keep sending to existing ones? I have received 4 notices and it hangs when downloading.  No indication that it is from PM.   You need to know the phone code. Annoying.

Need Help? Let's chat.