Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join us at our upcoming Launch Events!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi Community,

Get ready to celebrate the exciting launch of Public Mobile. We’re taking our show on the road and we’d love to see you at our upcoming launch events. This is a great chance to experience Public Mobile in a fun and interactive setting. 

Public Mobile is turning iconic public spaces in Toronto and Montreal into pop-up stores for the day - proving that anywhere can be a Public Mobile store, even your favourite city park. What you can look forward to are exciting Public Mobile themed park games such as cornhole, giant jenga, giant connect 4, tasty treats and more! Keep an eye out on the water in Toronto for a special branded element. 

Event Details

Toronto Activation Weekend 1 
Date: June 3 & 4 
Time: 11am - 7pm 
Location: Sherbourne Common (Sherbourne & Queens Quay) + Sugar Beach (Jarvis & Queen Quay)

Toronto Activation Weekend 2 
Date: June 17 & 18 
Location: Trillium Park (Lakeshore Blvd W & Ontario Place Drive)

Montreal Activation 
Date: June 24 & 25 
Location: Vieux-Port (Prom du Vieux-Port & King Edward Quay St)

J_PM_2-1685742102971.png

We hope to see you there,

The Public Mobile Team

37 REPLIES 37

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What about in Spuzzum?
Makes sense….hit the volume of population. 

@maximum_gato wrote:

@J_PM 

Wow! 3 whole events with 2 of them in Toronto the centre of the world? What about those of us on the east and west coasts.......we count for nothing? I can't contain my excitement....NOT!

Disappointed to say the least.....😞

The 6ix is referred to as the center of the universe.  🤗

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Wow! 3 whole events with 2 of them in Toronto the centre of the world? What about those of us on the east and west coasts.......we count for nothing? I can't contain my excitement....NOT!

Disappointed to say the least.....😞

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, the more things change the more they stay the same.  For those who have been around for a while, this marketing was done previously when the brand was barely known to anyone.  I am going to try and trek downtown and see what's new, maybe the old carts received a fresh coat of paint.  😂

RaviSadariya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

First  make your payment method works then do rally i am trying to update my payment information and its showing that something went wrong please try again later.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks @J_PM   Great event... any prize to win?

👍

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  Thanks for sharing , hope to see everyone there .

Need Help? Let's chat.