Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

zoenewell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's my first uni semester away from home, so I've really come to appreciate Christmas.

My absolute part of Christmas is Christmas eve- specifically after the candlelight service at church (which gives me a safe, cozy, and nostalgic feel). It's where all my best friends and I exchange gifts and laughs.
Then I come home to all the best snacks and Christmas goodies cluttered on the kitchen table, to eat in my pajamas with my family while we tease each other and stay up too late wrapping last-minute gifts for each other. 

It's the memory of this night that has kept me going during finals week.

asharp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I love spending time and catching up with family and friends, and enjoying the Christmas lights!

annie786
My favorite part of the holidays is that everyone is in the spirit of giving, and how everyone pitches in society to make sure the less fortunate and needy people are taken care of as well. Happy holidays to all. Lets keep giving forward.

gagankhandelwal

econnecting with loved ones

lsoyka

I love the holiday time, I most enjoy seeing my family that I do not see very often. Oh..and pie...pumkin pie!!  Pie, pie, loverly pie.  Smiley Very Happy

eglen

The best part of the holidays is having some time to do a bit of satellite/spacecraft/planet/star watching on the (hopefully) clear, dark nights.

Yjkx
I love spending time with my family and friends. I like going to snowboarding and skating with my family and friends 🙂

Ra
Being with family, to putting up the tree, to the Christmas lights I love it all. Also love sledding with my family and giving back to the community.

coolaleks

I love to decorate the christmas tree as well as our house with my family.  

theepicurean

Holidays season is a great time where you think about people and not about things.

It's magic time because I see everybody is nice to others. It is the only time during which when I see people, I see also humanity.

denli14

Un poiree de glace avec une buche de foie gras et des petie pain sec au fruit comme entree le reste ga etre encore plus excitant et savoureux.

Kick
Party and drinking and sleeping late!after that hevy diet!

justdoit

Go to some place warm will be nice, like Cuba, mexico.........

playr69
I love the holidays family and friends get to get her to spend some quality time together. It is also my son's birthday

karen
I love giving presents to family and friends. Also getting together for a big dinner.

karen
I love giving presents to family and friends. Also getting together fir dinner and drinks. It is fun to bake cookies and go sliding or skating.

weezypeezy

The thing I love most about the holidays is getting together with friends and family

pylon

I love the holidays because it means lots of time for backcountry skiing!

CathySwain
Food, friends and family. Plus its my birthday. I love getting new things, being surprised. I love the Christmas holidays. Merry Christmas

mullacb
I love walking down the streets and seeing all the lights. And the snow.

Vel
I love Christmas because I get to spend time with all of my family and it's only time I can see my brother from Alberta.

denli14

C"est mon temps prefere de l'hiver pour pouvoir feter en famille j'adore etre dans la cuisine avec un verre et gouter en preparant le menu... Surtout avec un feux de foyer qui craque et la senteur du bois qui fume...

fokxxy

I love spending time with my family and our tradition of pj party on Christmas eve. 

kangger

Experiencing Christmas through the eyes of my children.  Making cookies with them and seeing their joy at the season.

qingli1021
I love to stay with my husband and my family. I love to travel with them.

carbonate

I like holidays because I get to have days off and weather's still decent. I also, like holidays because it is not January yet - anything, but snow... I really dislike snow - at least it feels like spring today.

djnateyd

I love spending time with my friends and family during Christmas.

PennyD
I like the smells of holiday baking and being able share and spend time with friends.D's and family. People also seem nicer and more friendly. I love everything about it. The lights, the sounds and the smells.

Abiola

I love having the time to bake, sleep, read, play, socialize, shop, and so much more without having to worry about school because I'm on winter break!

Wwf1985lzt
The great things in holiday that is sleeping for whole day,because wake-up too early get to work every business day.
Need Help? Let's chat.