Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 13 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-13.jpg

Can’t wait for the holidays? Neither can we! That’s why we’re giving away awesome goodies every day from December 8 - 21, 2015. Enter for your chance to win a TV, tablet, smartphone, or other great prizes.

There will be a new prize revealed every day!

It’s Day 13 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Share your plan to stay fit and you could win 1 of 20 FitBit Charge’s. Enter here

14 REPLIES 14

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Guetson_R, @Terri_D, and @Tamar_S,

Would one of you please approve submissions for Day #13? On the first day of the contest, my entry was met with "Pending Review". I believe that all submissions timed out and were rejected because no one in Public Mobile was available to approve them. At the bottom of the page, it says, "No entry yet", thus reinforcing my belief that all were rejected. I submitted another entry just a few minutes ago; I look forward to having it approved, since there is nothing problematic about it.

Cheers.

Lovemigurls
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
WHEN DO YOUS PICK THE WINNERS FOR THE CONTESTS?HOW DO WE KNOW IF WE WON?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

I'm going to alert the community moderators to the entries timing out.

FYI.

Lovemigurls
Thats not fair at all. People submitted what ha to be done if it timed out thats not our fault. And yet again when do yous pick the winners for the rest of the contests?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Day #13 was the contest for a FitBit. If you were to visit the contest page, you would see, towards the bottom, " No entry yet". Unless I'm wrong, all entries ultimately timed out and were rejected because no one at PM was available to approve them.

FYI.

Lovemigurls
I agree ive been trying to find out how that works and i have yet to get an answer

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Today is the last day of the contest. If you were to click the link in the above December 18 post by Jeremy, you would be able to access Door #14.

FYI.

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When the contest ends, will we see the names of winners from day 1 to 14?

It is just interesting to see, as we get no feedback at all.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @imm1304,

OK, I'll take your advice, and hang in there!©

🙂

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You're welcome, Martin.

Hang in there 😉  Smiley Very Happy

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @imm1304,

Thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated!

Cheers.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi guys, 

Its automatically goes into "under review" status until PM staff reads it and approves it.  

I posted a response almost 2 hours ago, its also under review.

Good luck!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

In today's submission, I stated that I was planning to eat less, and exercise more. It's now under review. Go figure!

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sweet! I completely missed yesterday's contest...haven't been online as much. I submitted my "essay" entry for today's contest but it still says "Pending Review" - what exactly is being reviewed for a random draw?

EDIT: I think I see now...all our entries will be public so PM needs to filter spam and offensive material...

Need Help? Let's chat.