Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

santina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What I love the most about holidays in spending time with my loved ones, making plans for the new year, and believing in a better future. 

irfanf2002

It is a good scheme to share holiday gift to every one in a public community

Yoko
I love the break from school and the yearly holiday Christmas party we have together as a family including relatives!

clintonkr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Probably a little cliche, but for me its just lazing around with my family - as it's the one time of year my sisters are all home at the same time.

Happy Holidays 🙂

Rhapsody
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I love watching the greatest Christmas movie ever: Tokyo Godfathers

Its a tradition. 😄

Mindy
I love seeing the joy on my children's faces when they see the gifts under tree early Christmas morning!

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I love shopping for my nieces and see their faces when they open their presents

AdamAy007
My favourite part of the holidays is starting a fire in my fireplace, and enjoying a warm drink, while cocooning myself in a blanket.

kcollie

My favorite part of the holidays is definitely spending time with family and friends and I love touring in the car and seeing all the festive lights.

jmarini
I love how selfless everyone becomes around this time. It's that one time of the year where people come together and really think of how they can make someone else happy.

Mkamaldeo
My favourite part about the holidays would have to be all the baking I get to do. I usually make about 200 sugar cookies and give them to family and co workers! They always love it and they dissapear within a few hours!

johnwin1314
My favorite part about the holidays is reconnecting with loved ones.

Spider0090
My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with family and going on trips with them.

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I love that there's no school, everyone is off work and you have a lot of time to relax and be together as a family!

I also don't mind the presents 😛

wheaties
My favorite part about the holidays is roasting chestnuts by an open fire, eating milk and cookies and most of all spending time with my family. It's the only time of year that brings us all together.
Need Help? Let's chat.