Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

ioanna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Where and when will they be announcing the winners??

saukalra
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The best thing about holidays for me is sleeping until late and watching lots of TV.

Zain
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I love looking at all the christmas lights while driving down my street!

ramzan1

My fa la la love is to be with loved ones and gather around fire place and have hot coco

Vishal1

My favorite part about the holidays is having some time off to relax and spending time with family and friends 🙂 

I love the anticipation of watching as the children open the gifts and seeing the magic smile as they are in aww moments

Abby1234

I love getting away from all the stress of school and homework. Being able to spend time with the family, relax, and most importantly eat!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Siva49
I love spending time with my family. The holiday season is the only time that everyone is off work and school at the same time. sharing laughs and creating new memories with my wife, children and grand children.

Salmanmansoori
I love waking up late on holidays and then going for shopping and exploring some new gadgets 😃

Happy Holidays Everyone 😃

Jane080
I love the holidays because it's the best time to go ice skating and have hot chocolate with friends. Also, I love that school is closed so I could spend time with the family and friends but most of all, I love shopping for gifts 😄

debmane

I love everything about Xmas!

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

What I love about the holidays is the food

Pmm
Seeing my kid's eyes light up on the first snow. Their excitement on Christmas Eve, and into then next morning. That's what my wife and I love to see .

d13cowie

What I love about the holidays is spending time in the kitchen with my grown son as we prepare some totally unexpected holiday meals for our family - last year was roast moose and gnocchi!

alexanderhhhhhh
Hello 🙂 happy holiday!! Im a teacher at a high school so the best thing for me duri g the holidah season is seeing the students off to spend time with their families as well and the festive activities that happen around the school during that time 🙂

Kmcmahon
I like when the snow makes everything look clean

sherilynn

What I love about the holidays is, on Christmas eve, we all get together and (I make tons of food and goodies lol) eat and enjoy just spending time together. We wait all year for that night 🙂

defence5

Time off from work!

JohnVos
The best part of Christmas for me is Christmas dinner with family!

Red_ace
My favourite thing about the holidays is getting together with my family, and that's really the most important thing about the holidays

RajinderDhillon

My favourite part about hoildays is giving presents,making snowmen and spending time with my family.  

attiqpsk

Staying home and playing my X-box

tracylee

my favorite thing to do is baking the traditional christmas cookies with my daughter

MicheleP

Eating Pizza!

MicheleP

What I like about holidays: resting, singing, eating well, etc...

MF

What I love about the holidays is the getting together with friends and family.

glndl14
I love this time of the year because of the lovely food and a chance to visit family and friends

steph

I just love the holiday season! It feels so good to be around family and love ones. I enjoy the holiday spirit (decoration...). Also love doing a big "réveillon" with the whole family. Finally, like everyone else, I really enjoy the time off from college. Merry Christmas! 🙂 

Sakura

I love the holidays! I love snowball fights with friends, creating snowmans and snow angels. I also love the long break we get to relax from studying (usually all-nighters).

NormanD22
My favorite part of the holiday is spending time with loved ones. I also enjoy giving gifts more than receiving them for Christmas. 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.