Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: [Issue Resolved] Payment and activation bug

These are good news!

Mayor / Maire

Definitely great news for customers that a few, at least, of these glitches have been resolved and some other issues are in the pipeline to be resolved. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for keeping us up to date Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

we did get that problem, after a while i tryied to reopned my account and the account did'nt exist anymore so i tryied to resarted all over again, could'nt reuse de sim. so i figure that none of that worked because of the bug. Baught another sim, redid the account all over again using same email,same password with a different phone number. That time it worked.Only problem is now i am beeing also charge for the other account that did'nt work, and i cant get in to cause it had the same user name has the new one.How could i terminate that sim card?

@AE_Collector wrote:

Are you certain you have renewed today and not tomorrow? The date indicated for payment is always the last day of service meaning get your payment done so you are ready for renewal over night tonight.

Terry

Thanks good question. I'll check again tomorrow but I'm sure it's wrong. The history is always credits then charges.

YVR

This is great news. I'm pleased with the progress

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think we are facing this bug

please check the attached image and please activate the account regard

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed (personal information)

@kelamiertan 

I have removed the picture from your message because it contains information about yourself and your account that you should not be posting.  You will still need to delete the screenshot from your Community profile.  Please open your Community avatar and go into My Profile. From there, go into My Photos, select All Images, and then put a check mark next to the picture.  Click on Image Options and delete it.

Since your plan should have renewed this morning, when did you take that screenshot?  Is your service still working?  If your service is not working, try making a $1 payment.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I see a big difference now. Thank you.

Timeouts while activating a SIM: Second, as we became aware of an issue on our web portals which were causing newly activating customers to experience a timeout (and need to wait 50 minutes for their next attempt), we decided to improve our hardware capabilities during the month of August to October, which would help us handle additional traffic and demand. Thus far, the solution has been effective in dropping observed cases to zero since the week of September 30th.

Thanks for updating us but these problems shouldn't be happening.  It's better to prevent problems than to react to them.