cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Introducing all new Referral Codes!

I see what you guys are saying. I find the referral code setup to be well implemented.

Taking a look at Canadian licence plates: the letters I, O, Q and U are generally not used to avoid confusion with 1, 0 and V. Public Mobile probably already has a list of letters/numbers that they are not using. It's really up to them if they want to modify this list.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exciting news !

This is great news ! I have only just joined and was fine about giving my number to friends as a referral obviously, but non contacts ... hummm ... thanks Public Mobile !

Tags (1)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just used the new referral code with another account for a family member.

Smiley HappyAwesome !

Cat Happy Good !

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alan_K It seems I am no longer reciveing the "Congratulations you have referred someone to Public Mobile" texts since the new referral system has been implemented. Has anyone else ran into this bug?

GR

@Poogzley  I haven't received that text either lately. I had 4 new refferals in the past week and didn't get any text 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@GR wrote:

@Poogzley  I haven't received that text either lately. I had 4 new refferals in the past week and didn't get any text 

same here, no text either.

Check your self serve account under rewards then click on my rewards button.  I think it can take 72 hours for it to show up.

GR

@Triguy  they all show up in my rewards, it's just the text that we don't get!