cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code error

Drock68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Add the in-law switch from Virgin to public and the referral code. That I was given came up air referral code. How do I get my credits for these 2 activations I had done.

5 REPLIES 5

I remember when I was entering mine for my other line using my first code, it errored out as well. Oddly this was a glitch and in the end the number was actually there. If it's not, don't worry, just reach out to a CS Agent via that chat box or use @hTideGnow link and let them know the situation. Just know you will have to provide your information to verify security and as well you will need the name and phone number of the person you got the referral code from.

Drock68

Yeah, thank you. I tried that as well and it still came up with an error code.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Drock68 

Sometimes when you cut and paste a referral code into the box, a lot of folks don't realize there is a space at the end which causes the error. As your friend for it again and enter it in one by one. If that doesn't work, please use the little chat box at the bottom right corner of this page and type Customer Service Agent and you'll be directed to one to help you out.

HI @Drock68 

best to ask your friend to check again.  Better to just copy and paste to you and you paste over 

if that does not help, you can activate without the code first.  After fully activated, open your very first ticket with CS agent and ask them to add it back

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Drock68

The referral code came up as an error.

Need Help? Let's chat.