Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ISSUE RESOLVED] Self-Serve Outage

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community! 

We noticed that some customers were encountering issues accessing our self-serve platform earlier today due to a server outage between 11:30AM EST to 1PM EST. The issue has since been resolved. Please let us know if any further issues arise.

Thank you so much for your patience!

The Public Mobile Team

14 REPLIES 14

Joybellswj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Riosil Same thing happened to me and it wouldn't let me make a manual payment either with my card! No issues with my card, hasn't expired, used it twice today, call the credit card company and it still wont process through the public mobile website. This is a Public Mobile issue they need to correct. 

Joybellswj

This is exactly what happened to me.

Joybellswj

@softech Yes, I did that too.  I have tried everything 🙂

Joybellswj

@Luddite Great idea! Thank you!!

@Riosil wrote:

This caused my autopay to malfunction. Now I can't resubmit my cc information for autopay and my account is suspended. Can someone please look over this? Thanks.

Self Serve being down shouldn't have an effect on autopay payments. By the time this issue cam around today, all autopay payment for plans today should have already been processed. If your service has been suspended because of autopay failure, you will need to make a manual payment. 

Riosil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This caused my autopay to malfunction. Now I can't resubmit my cc information for autopay and my account is suspended. Can someone please look over this? Thanks.

Ronen

@Joybellswj  Get the Fongo, or TextNow, app to tied you over; free calling on wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

they wont response that quick.. their SLA is 48 hours..

did you try messaging Mod team directly:  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

but some people say it is even slower this way

Also, you tried another card?

Joybellswj

@softech I have several times and I am yet to get a resolution ..... or a response 🙂

@Joybellswj 

you might want to open a ticket with Mod softech_0-1606002303963.png  instead

Joybellswj

Still having issues. My payment was due today and I keep getting text messages saying my account is suspended because payment could not be made.  Same credit card as every other auto payment and doesn't expire for a couple more years and when I go to make a payment because auto is obviously not working it says it cannot process it.  I have tried adding it again, tried doing it over my phone etc and nothing!  Called my credit card company and it is not on their end. I have used my card twice today with no issues.  Please look into this also so I can get my cell phone up an running again!!  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for the update; albeit a bit late.  👍👍

Actual road sign:

PM's road, eh?PM's road, eh?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T 

Communication with the masses....its a good thing!

Need Help? Let's chat.